Notices

Old 17 Feb 20, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
akhurstf1
VIP Dibber

The Cold Doesn't Bother Us Anyway - Wafflers off to DLP - February 2020 - Pre-Trip Report

The Cold Doesn't Bother Us Anyway - Wafflers off to DLP - February 2020 - Pre-Trip Report

This trip came about shortly after we got back from our 36-hour experience of DLP in August 2019. We convinced ourselves that we had to go back to DLP and spend more time there finding out what makes DLP different from WDW. I think the real reason is for the best BTMR and POTC.

So we have myself - Ben (29) and my wife Becca (29) from The Great British Mickey Waffle Podcast.

We will be staying in Sequoia Lodge for 3 nights from 19th-22nd February 2020. This will be our first time staying a Sequoia Lodge and have heard great things from other Dibber's about this hotel.

With booking the hotel we looked at all the options and it worked out cheaper for me to purchase an Infinity Annual Pass and get 50% off. We thought this was a great discount especially as it would be February Half Term when we go. We decided about our DLP plans for the next 12 months and also decided it would be a good idea for Becca to get a Magic Plus pass too.

So we will be travelling from Ebbsfleet to Disneyland Paris via Lille. Our local station at Ashford is a lot more expensive so Ebbsfleet it is. The total cost of transportation including parking is £176. It might take us a bit longer to travel but with more flexible times meaning we don’t need to leave the park until 6 pm on our final day we thought it was a good choice.

Also, we’ll be meeting up with family who have coincidentally booked the same time as us. We have planned for a meal in Silver Spur Steakhouse and Cafe Mickey too.

We’ve got a lot planned from Frozen Celebration to Legends of the Force. This trip will also see us attempt to ride our first-ever upside-down rollercoaster. If you would like to keep updated with our trip you will find us on The Great British Mickey Waffle Instagram @GBMickeyWaffle

Edited at 02:01 PM.
akhurstf1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 20, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Peter H
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Can’t wait for the report propper

DLP: day trips 2000, 03; Cheyenne Sep 09, Feb 11; Sequoia Lodge June 08, May 12; Elysee May 12, Jan 13, Sep 13; Disneyland Hotel Mar 15, Santa Fe Nov 16, Newport Bay Sep 17
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14 Other: DCL Disney Magic Sep 17

Trippies and videos from:
Orlando
DLP Cruise and other
Peter H is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 20, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Ah you were there at the same time as you, looking forward to your report!
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List