Old 15 Jan 19, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
whambar
Imagineer

whambar's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Question honest opinions

hi, looking for opinions on staysky suites I drive please i.e cleanliness,room size and pool please, I have stayed at some lovely hotels before which include Renaissance, doubletree by seaworld and springhill suites at LBV and now as its been such a long time since I have been I am wondering what the staysky suites are like, they seem quite near to universal end which will be handy as we only plan on going to downtown disney and maybe animal kingdom, mostly universal. thank you
Old 15 Jan 19, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Spotter
Trying for More Ears

It’s fine. We have stayed there for the last three years. In 2017 we were disappointed with the lack of cleaning and towels in the room to the point that we mentioned it to staff. Last year the cleanliness was fine.

The pool is small but perfectly adequate for lounging around. The breakfast is fine although it can be repetitive and can get very busy.

The rooms are a good size (2 adults and a 5yo for us). The wee man could go to his bed and we could stay up in the living room area and watch tv etc without disturbing him. Never cooked in the kitchen but there’s a small hob and microwave. The full size fridge comes in very handy. The bathroom is very meh but does the job.

The location of the hotel was very good for us. 2 minutes to the interstate, a 10 minute walk to the Orlando Eye area. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance. We always hire a car so the parks are easily reached. I have seen a shuttle bus to the parks but don’t know anything about it.
Spotter is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 19, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post
whambar
Imagineer

whambar's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 4
hi Spotter and congrats on your first post thanks for your reply, its my husbands first time and our wedding anniversary so I want it to be nice
Old 16 Jan 19, 12:32 AM  
Link to this Post
JanetA
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

We have stayed there several times and never had any issues, we like the fact that its more than a hotel, its nice having a seperate seating area. Pool was clean and there is a Hot Tub nice to relax in after busy days out. Best of all is the location close to everthing.

cheers

Jan
JanetA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List