Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 15 Jan 19, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
pocketaces
Earning My Ears

universal 3 park explorer passes @ musement

Hello

I set up Google Trips and in the "discounts" section there was 20% off from a company called Musement , I have seen both good and bad reviews for this seller. However I went ahead and bought through the site, 3 adults and 1 child with the 20% off it came to £886.40 to me this is a good deal , I have the downloaded "tickets" already and it says to go straight to the turnstiles with ID. I just cant help feeling this is too good to be true.. any other opinions ?
thanks
pocketaces is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
welshmum
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
Hello

I set up Google Trips and in the "discounts" section there was 20% off from a company called Musement , I have seen both good and bad reviews for this seller. However I went ahead and bought through the site, 3 adults and 1 child with the 20% off it came to £886.40 to me this is a good deal , I have the downloaded "tickets" already and it says to go straight to the turnstiles with ID. I just cant help feeling this is too good to be true.. any other opinions ?
thanks
Never heard of them but they have an 8.2/10 on Trustpilot.

Did you pay with something like a credit card or paypal for buyer protection?

Very tempted to buy them on my credit card and pay off my balance immediately afterwards.
Old 15 Jan 19, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
pocketaces
Earning My Ears

hi , yes I used Paypal linked to my AMEX, hopefully all ok , great prices for other tickets and attractions too with the 20% off
Ron
pocketaces is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
BuzzStarkiller
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Nice find.
Is this the 2 park 2 day ticket?
1987: Sheraton Yankee Trader, Fort Lauderdale/Orlando Vacation. 1989: Days Inn, Altamote Springs. 1991: Quality Inn, Int Drive. 1993: Travelodge, Kissimmee. 1998: Howard Johnson, Maingate West. 2005: Disney Palms Villa, Glenbrook Estate. 2007: Belle Palms Villa, Tuscan Hills. 2011: Disney Palms Villa, Glenbrook. 2014: Brock House, Highgate Park 2019 April Here we go again!
BuzzStarkiller is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
pocketaces
Earning My Ears

hi

this is it below

Universal Orlando Resort™ three-park explorer tickets

Ticket info:

TYPE:
1x Entrance 2019 Child (3-9)
DATE: Sunday, 28 Jul 2019
3x Entrance 2019 Adult
DATE: Sunday, 28 Jul 2019

Included:

Admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ water theme park for two weeks
Old 15 Jan 19, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Thanks for posting. We’re after 2 day park to park tickets, and this is the cheapest i’ve seen them (£184pp).
Old 15 Jan 19, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
pocketaces
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by mason1 View Post
Thanks for posting. We’re after 2 day park to park tickets, and this is the cheapest i’ve seen them (£184pp).
you mean on musement ?
Old 15 Jan 19, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
you mean on musement ?
Yes, with the 20% discount.
Old 15 Jan 19, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
beeftinkler
Very Serious Dibber

Hello

thanks
Where is the "discounts" section on the Google Trips App? Failing that, what's the code?
beeftinkler is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
pocketaces
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by beeftinkler View Post
Where is the "discounts" section on the Google Trips App? Failing that, what's the code?
you have to set up a trip first, when this is done click on it , it opens on a new page then select discounts. Hope this helps