Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 1 Feb 19, 12:49 AM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

Sorry I busted your 3 mountains before lunch activity 😟

Oooooh cinnamon bun 😋. (Probably the thing I miss the most stateside)

Love how many FP you got for FOP 👍🏻 Canny planner I say 😉😎

Ouch! 😱 😤 🤬 poor Alison 😳. I swear buggy designers took reference from various James Bond villain cars (spiked hubcaps etc)

A great park day, excellent food and entertainment.

We couldn’t agree more about Disney Springs. We did wonder whether DTD really could be transformed in to a good place to spend some time in. Well... its fair to say it far exceeded our hopes and we found ourselves returning as much as we could this trip and left with an even longer list of must do’s next time.

Looking forward to reading day 9 and just wish we could meet you at The Boathouse this summer (...sighs... )
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 19, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Great day👍

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Great day, we love Raglan Road too, it's amazing
Thank you Raglan Road is just an incredible place, the food, the music the dancing and the craic

Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
Lovely day apart from Alison being rammed by a pushchair.
I love walking around Disney Springs it’s so nice now
Such a difference to the place, it is now a pleasure to simply stroll around and soak it all up - now tend to spend money in more shops though

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 19, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mick View Post
A brilliant day

Joan
Thanks Joan - we really loved going off the original plan

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Raglan Road looks lovely, I am sorry to have missed my ADR there last year, the desserts look particularly good.

I so agree with you about how great a place Disney Springs is to visit these days, I suppose the pleasure was worth all the years of pain! I’m looking forward to the new parking garage opening this year.

We have done that so many times and perhaps the previous shape of the building work at The Springs has put us off booking dining there.

No excuse now, everything there simply draws you in for more time, more eating, drinking and spending.

They have really impressed as to how this place has revitalised itself

Originally Posted by lovedisney View Post
Great Day !

Glad you enjoyed it

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by KittyBlackDog View Post
Sorry I busted your 3 mountains before lunch activity 😟

Oooooh cinnamon bun 😋. (Probably the thing I miss the most stateside)

Love how many FP you got for FOP 👍🏻 Canny planner I say 😉😎

Ouch! 😱 😤 🤬 poor Alison 😳. I swear buggy designers took reference from various James Bond villain cars (spiked hubcaps etc)

A great park day, excellent food and entertainment.

We couldn’t agree more about Disney Springs. We did wonder whether DTD really could be transformed in to a good place to spend some time in. Well... its fair to say it far exceeded our hopes and we found ourselves returning as much as we could this trip and left with an even longer list of must do’s next time.

Looking forward to reading day 9 and just wish we could meet you at The Boathouse this summer (...sighs... )
Your WhatsApp saved us a journey and made us head to Starbucks and then to Gaston's for those delicious cinnamon buns quality way to start the day

We did set out to deliberately cram as many FoP fastpasses into our on site stay - even the extras from Disney would not allow you to touch this place, we also got lucky around 20 days out when a lot of new FP's became available, I simply switched Navi River FP's for Flight of Passage.

Delighted you felt the same about Disney Springs , it really took us by surprise and we have it on the plan again.

You will be missed this year as we shared such an epic time and so many messages too.

Day 9 is the only photo - yet we all share so many special memories of summer 2018

Old 3 Mar 19, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
That looks a great day. We did Raglan Road on the spur of the moment too, in 2010, but it was a Sunday and there was no entertainment on Sundays then. So we missed out there.

Shame about the ankle rammer, hope it didn't cause any long term problems.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 19, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
That looks a great day. We did Raglan Road on the spur of the moment too, in 2010, but it was a Sunday and there was no entertainment on Sundays then. So we missed out there.

Shame about the ankle rammer, hope it didn't cause any long term problems.
Thanks Gill, it was a great day and seems such a shame you missed out on the Raglan road entertainment - it really is exceptional, so is The Springs too.
As for the ankle rammer ( great description) no long term problem , but you just wish some people would be a bit more considerate, and possibly have the manners to apologise when things happen.

Thanks for reading

Old 7 May 19, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Love the cheeky visit to Magic Kingdom in the morning

Oooh I don’t think we’ve ever been ‘upstairs’ on FoP, may have to remember this one

Never been to Raglan Road but the atmosphere looks great. Although, I don’t think you would get me out of that beer garden
Old 7 May 19, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Love the cheeky visit to Magic Kingdom in the morning

Oooh I don’t think we’ve ever been ‘upstairs’ on FoP, may have to remember this one

Never been to Raglan Road but the atmosphere looks great. Although, I don’t think you would get me out of that beer garden
Keep it quiet about the upstairs at FOP don't want all the Fp people asking the same thing!
It is well worth asking

Raglan Road is a place we had visited a while ago and given the changes at Disney Springs we gave it a go - brilliant night and yes the beer garden too a big effort to leave as the guitarist was so good

Great night to be had there and the atmosphere, music and dancing was so memorable

Old 1 Jun 19, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Another great day you are managing to get so much done. A shame about Splash Mountain at MK though. We always had great luck with changing FP and getting extra ADRs on the day too. We've never done Raglan Road. It always seems to make it to the shortlist but never makes the final cut.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Another great day, Raglan Road was one of my favourite meals when we last went.