Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 23 Jun 13, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs sun
Imagineer

There was a shop at old town which sold doggy clothes we watched a sausage dog getting a fancy dress outfit, it was a long bun with garnish and he was a Hot dog ! My kids thought it was fantastic and oh how we all laughed free entertainment!
Mrs sun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 13, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Jovi_Lady
Imagineer

Thanx for asking this we too have a very spoilt king Charles cav, so will deffo be visiting some of these places, no doubt his stuff will weigh more than mine on our return journey
Old 23 Jun 13, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
deltakc
Very Serious Dibber

deltakc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Juliemack View Post
I seem to remember my friends spending time in a shop in Old Town in Kissimmee that sold stuff just for dogs.
Ah yes, forgot about this shop, it is very reasonably priced :-)
Stouffer's Hotel WDW Aug 93; Regal Palms WDW Jun08; Marriott Cypress Harbour WDW Jul 09; Marriott Imperial Palms WDW Jun 10; Marriott Grand Vista WDW Jul 11; Marriott Royal Palms / Regal Palms WDW Jul 12; Marriott Grand Vista/Regal Palms Jul 13; Highlands Reserve Villa Jun / Jul 14; Marriott Harbour Lakes Jun / July 2015; Marriott Royal Palms July 16
deltakc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 13, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post

also the pet mart pet shops are fab, we bring back loads of treats and kong goodies for our dogs. Usually get them a new ID tag made as well, they have had Disney and Gatorland ones on previous trips.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 13, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
TinTin
Apprentice Imagineer

The Harley Davidson shop in DTD sells a small range of cat and doggie accessories. Quite cool actually
We got one of our cats a fabby trademark orange and black collar with " bad to the bone" on it. Looked great on
Old 23 Jun 13, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post

I've seen cool dog clothes & accessories etc in Target, Walmart, Marshalls and Home Goods.

There's also a doggy shop in Celebration (opposite the lake front near Kilwins ice cream shop) with a massive range of wonderful things but their prices are definitely higher than the stores mentioned above. Having said that, if you want something unique, it's well worth a visit.
Old 23 Jun 13, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
petetina
Imagineer

We got some great bits and pieces from the dog shop in old town--a new collar and a new name tag and some wall decorations for our German Shepherd---couldn't quiet see him in a dress somehow :g rin:
2009 sandy ridge
2013 watersong resort
2014 Deep Creek ct Clermont
2017 Thomson allocated on arrival
petetina is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 13, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post

If you are thinking of taking a trip to Mt Dora there is a marvellous shop called Piglets Pantry which sells clothes and homemade treats for dogs!
Old 23 Jun 13, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

the Harley Davidson shop in DTD - "hard dog" accessories LOL, we nearly bought our german shepherd a doggy biker cap !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 13, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
paulandalison
Imagineer

paulandalison's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I'm so glad its not just me buying things for our pets we've got two cats one suitcase was full of biscuits and toys for our two fur balls,
Don't help I was feeling so guilty about leaving them in the cattery, its probably why we bought so much for them,
we got things from Wal-Mart for them, they have a much bigger range for dogs than they have for cats
paulandalison is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread