Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 8 Apr 19, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
eclipse247
New Poster (5)

Be our guest ADR

Any tips on how to get my hands on an ADR for lunch at be our guest? I've been trying from 8am GMT all day (until roughly 10pm) since we hit our 180 day window with no luck that was 9 days ago and I've only seen 2 reservation times which neither the app or website would let me book due to technical issues, I'm starting to run out of days. Although it isn't the end of the world and I can probably scavenge a reservation a couple of days out its bugging me that I'm trying so hard to get an ADR and it seems impossible.
eclipse247 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Set up an ADR alert with Touring Plans - we snagged a good CRT reservation with this 👍
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Rachv38
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Have you tried looking at times from the scroll down menu? Try that instead of lunch. I did this when looking for a breakfast. Instead of searching breakfast i picked a time and got 8am.
Rachv38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Rachv38
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Sorry just read that you've already tried that.
Rachv38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
elm
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Don't give up! We managed to get an 8:10am reservation for our first day several weeks after our ADR window opened. Good luck!
elm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
fizzypop
Imagineer

Try mousedining.com too to set up an alert. I got a lunch booking for a Saturday in July at 121 days out. Hoping to get a better time at some point but at least I have a reservation.
fizzypop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by eclipse247 View Post
Any tips on how to get my hands on an ADR for lunch at be our guest? I've been trying from 8am GMT all day (until roughly 10pm) since we hit our 180 day window with no luck that was 9 days ago and I've only seen 2 reservation times which neither the app or website would let me book due to technical issues, I'm starting to run out of days. Although it isn't the end of the world and I can probably scavenge a reservation a couple of days out its bugging me that I'm trying so hard to get an ADR and it seems impossible.
if you see times and you can't book online due to technical issues phone them and book it that way. I had to book all mine on the phone last year due to the online booking system being down for 2 weeks. It affected thousands of people so you can imagine what the phone wait times were like!
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve always been an excessive planner so you’ll imagine my surprise when I realised I had totally forgot this this time.

We are 130 days out and yesterday when I checked there was nothing, checked again today and managed to get a breakfast and a lunch during our stay albeit not on our first day which I like to do.

Blind luck on random checking it seems
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

We are still trying for a BOG lunch on our first day over a week after ADR day. Luckily we managed to get breakfast on our final Disney day, and times really do open up as our original time was 9.15, moved it to 8.50 and now 8.20 😊
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Search for parties of 1 and when you find something, book it. Rinse and repeat, with booking for 15 mins either side of your original booking, until you have enough for your whole party. We got 6 of us in that way. nb. only works for breakfast & dinner though, where it's free-seating, will NOT work for dinner.
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List