Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 16 Sep 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile Tony’s town square parade package

I know this restaurant gets mixed reviews but I am very tempted with the parade package.
Does anyone know where you watch the parade?
Is it a good view?
Thanks
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Stepaway
Serious Dibber

We’ve booked this. Viewing is apparently right near Tony’s in a prime spot (sorry don’t know the layout of MK well) and you need only arrive 15 minutes before
Stepaway is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

You watch it over the road from Tony's near the flagpole. It's roped off and you need to show your dining package ticket (that you get when your seated for your meal) before your allowed in. You can right at the bottom of main street and watch it come down!

We went last year in October and it was lovely, we really enjoyed it ... so much so I'm debating it again in May and paying OOP! I wrote about it in my trip report if you want to take a look xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I think it’s good value one credit gets you the full shebang. The food there has improved over the last two years. The viewing area is just opposite the restaurant and not busy so you get great views of the parade.

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside
2018 Port Orleans Riverside and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Mobile

Thought it was a great use of 1 credit.

Food was lovely although brought out very quickly (main out before we finished starter).

Viewing area right at the bottom of Main Street.

This was our view (note that the area wasn’t too busy due to weather and delayed parade)

Old 16 Sep 19, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Sounds great!
We really can not sit out in the sun trying to save a good spot for the parade. The restaurant looks pretty and there is something on the menu each of us would enjoy so it’s a win, win 👍🏻
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

I was a bit more mixed on whether it was worth it, the view was good, but in direct sun so hot whilst you wait, and on the day we were we weren’t in the area early enough to get the straight up Main Street view, and could have got an equally good view from the opposite side of the street. Starters were nice, mains were not as good as Olive Garden. As we only did 5 nights on site I felt we could have done better with our credit, but it is probably worth it if you have a 2 week stay and lots of credits

Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Dream bigger
Getting Excited

How do I book this? When I look to book this restaurant, it doesn't seem to show an option with the parade package. Is it just included automatically?
Dream bigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Dream bigger View Post
How do I book this? When I look to book this restaurant, it doesn't seem to show an option with the parade package. Is it just included automatically?
Things like this tend to be a separate link rather than from the main restaurant page. It's the same for Fantasmic and Rivers of Light dining packages. Here's the link to Tony's parade package:
disneyworld.disney.go/en...ining-package/

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Dream bigger
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
Things like this tend to be a separate link rather than from the main restaurant page. It's the same for Fantasmic and Rivers of Light dining packages. Here's the link to Tony's parade package:
disneyworld.disney.go/en...ining-package/
Thanks for this, really helpful. I have another question though I'm afraid. Can you book 'Tonys restaurant and the parade package' on the DDP or do you need to pay OOP?
Dream bigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List