Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 14 Oct 20, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
GoldenAvalanche
Imagineer

I was pleasantly surprised at the cost of CSR tbh, I can't even remember what I'd paid this year, but if I had any confidence in being able to go next year I'd have booked. I don't though, so will see the state of play for 2022 next year.
GoldenAvalanche is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 20, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

My partner checked OKW and it’s way above previous costs and that’s without free dinning which we’ve had in the past.
Our first OKW 1 bed booking with free DDP cost just under £200 for 4 , 50 a n per person including food , that was good. 2008 or 2009.
This was school holidays
jdouds is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 20, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jdouds View Post
My partner checked OKW and it’s way above previous costs and that’s without free dinning which we’ve had in the past.
Our first OKW 1 bed booking with free DDP cost just under £200 for 4 , 50 a n per person including food , that was good. 2008 or 2009.
This was school holidays
That was twelve years ago though. I'd be interested to know what it was two years ago as that would be a fairer comparison.

Edited at 05:40 PM.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 20, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Donaldfan View Post
That was twelve years ago though. I'd be interested to know what it was two years ago as that would be a fairer comparison.
Yes that was for fun , need the boss for proper update
jdouds is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 20, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
It's a bit difficult to provide help when you've not indicated:

a) What your dates are.
b) What resort(s) you were looking at.
Sorry 🙈
We have CBR booked in a 5th sleeper (family of 5) for 12 nights. Fly out 8th July. We could fly out a day or two later but not before.
There doesn’t appear to be any CBR rooms left but I was hoping for an upgrade at a similar price 🤞🏻
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 20, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
nth09
Apprentice Imagineer

nth09's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Sorry 🙈
We have CBR booked in a 5th sleeper (family of 5) for 12 nights. Fly out 8th July. We could fly out a day or two later but not before.
There doesn’t appear to be any CBR rooms left but I was hoping for an upgrade at a similar price 🤞🏻
Even when the offer was announced there were no normal standard rooms (specifically excluded) or standard 5th sleeper rooms at CBR showing for mid July.
nth09 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 20, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

What dates are the Yacht club for 14 nights at £1992?
Disney Nanny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 20, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Do you need to buy tickets to qualify for the offer? Is there an offer available for 5 night Disney stay or is it just 7-14 nights?

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 20, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
jvm32
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by Disney Nanny View Post
What dates are the Yacht club for 14 nights at £1992?
I don't think you will be getting anywhere near 14 nights in the Yacht Club for that price no matter what time of year (even with free nights). The cheapest room rate in 2020 was somewhere around the £400 mark per night, and I can't imagine 2021 is going to be any cheaper.
jvm32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 20, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jvm32 View Post
I don't think you will be getting anywhere near 14 nights in the Yacht Club for that price no matter what time of year (even with free nights). The cheapest room rate in 2020 was somewhere around the £400 mark per night, and I can't imagine 2021 is going to be any cheaper.
So that price was in writing on the UK website! So I called and was told what dates it related to, however, what they have now advertised is the PRICER PER PERSON PER ROOM SIZE lol oh well it was worth the phone call as managed to get same deal I already have, dates now in august from September,so if daughter and grandchildren can go I already have the dates, and saved £300 on cost of holiday and also get the $200 spends. So was worth a call
Disney Nanny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List