Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 1 Apr 19, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
O-Town MANC
Excited about Disney

Question Musement

Hi all,

I'm late to the party on all things Musement. I was just wondering if anyone has actually been able to use tickets bought through Musement at Universal yet?

I am looking at the 3 park Explorer tickets for 4 adults and just want to check somebody has actually 'got through the doors' with a Musement purchase before taking the plunge. If so, I'd have probably got Disney tickets too but these don't seem to be available any more, even through the 'searching for Disney World' method I saw somebody else suggest.

Cheers,

Rick
2005 Best Western I-Drive / 2009 Holiday Inn I-Drive / 2010 Orange Lakes Kissimmee / 2011 Disney Cast Member / 2012 International Palms I-Drive / 2013 Lake Wilson Preserve / 2014 Wilderness Lodge / 2015 Calabay Parc / 2016 Ramada Gateway / 2017 Calabay Parc / 2018 Southern Dunes / 2019 Sanctuary at West Haven / 2020 Coronado Springs
O-Town MANC is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 19, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
kirkdalewdw
Imagineer

used them fine in Feb, we had a 1 day 2 park ticket
kirkdalewdw is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 19, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
goody12
Swimming at the All Star Resort

Mobile

I used them 24hrs ago for universal tickets have come through ...I wish I bought Disney tickets earlier all sold out
goody12 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 19, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
O-Town MANC
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by goody12 View Post
I used them 24hrs ago for universal tickets have come through ...I wish I bought Disney tickets earlier all sold out
Me too. We weren't going to do Disney this year but not sure I could have resisted at those prices.
2005 Best Western I-Drive / 2009 Holiday Inn I-Drive / 2010 Orange Lakes Kissimmee / 2011 Disney Cast Member / 2012 International Palms I-Drive / 2013 Lake Wilson Preserve / 2014 Wilderness Lodge / 2015 Calabay Parc / 2016 Ramada Gateway / 2017 Calabay Parc / 2018 Southern Dunes / 2019 Sanctuary at West Haven / 2020 Coronado Springs
O-Town MANC is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 19, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Wish on a star
Excited about Disney

I haven’t used them but I have uploaded them on the universal app which accepted them and are showing what I paid for.
Wish on a star is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 19, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

I got 1 day Disney tickets and was quite skeptical after reading some of the posts on here. It was emailed around 36 hours later (after a few emails asking for them to send it) and I managed to link it directly to MDE x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
I got 1 day Disney tickets and was quite skeptical after reading some of the posts on here. It was emailed around 36 hours later (after a few emails asking for them to send it) and I managed to link it directly to MDE x
Hello Caitlinsmummy, Can you help please. I have also bought 1 day Disney ticket and have linked it to MDE but when I try to look at fast pass I am getting message to say that no tickets are linked. I ordered 1 day ticket for 3 of us and the ticket I received from Musement says it is just ticket confirmation with confirmation number on it stating this is not my ticket. How did you manage to link your tickets? It says I have to pick up tickets at Will call desk so not able to link them as do not have individual ticket numbers

2010-Tuscan Hills Villa, Radisson International Drive
2012- Tuscan Hills Villa
2015-Tuscan Hills Villa,Lowes Royal Pacific
2016- Disney's All Star Movies Resort,Town House
Regal Palms Resort,Hard Rock Hotel
2017- La Quinta Suites, Central Park, New York
2017- Tuscan Hills Villa

2019-Highland Reserve Villa
2022-Ridgewood Lakes Villa
Mickeyspals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 07:03 AM  
Link to this Post
andreab
Excited about Disney

andreab's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Is it because your fasspast window is not yet open?Your ticket will have a date for use and I imagine you will not see it for a fast pass until the month before you go
3 other visits, staying twice on 192 and once on site in Dixie Landings
andreab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by andreab View Post
Is it because your fasspast window is not yet open?Your ticket will have a date for use and I imagine you will not see it for a fast pass until the month before you go
Thank you, andreab, i hope you are right, I was starting to panic
Mickeyspals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 19, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
stepmead
Imagineer

Bought our Universal ones last night, received the bar codes this morning and have uploaded them on the Universal app ready and all good!

Crowne Plaza Universal (Sept '04), DLP (Dec '07), Bahama Bay (Nov '09), Eagle Pointe (Sept '10), Bella Vida (Sept '11), Sunset Crest Villa, Barbados (Aug '12), Beach View Barbados (Oct '13), DLP (Mar '15), Porters Gate Villa, Barbados (Oct '16), Cypress Pointe (May '17), Solterra Resort/Royal Pacific (July '18), Tides Inn Lauderdale, Cabana Bay & Windsor at Westside (July ‘19), Grove Resort (Feb ‘20)
stepmead is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List