Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 18 Feb 19, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
loucyuk
Looking for my Ears

Will this plan involve lots of queuing each day? (AP & Disabled Ticket)

Hi,

I'm planning our first family trip to Disneyland in May. Our little boy is three and has a learning disability. Due to this, we're planning to stay seven nights in a AirBNB apartment and only do a few hours in the park each day for five days. We're going to do a little exploring on the other two days around Paris. I was going to buy a Magic Plus annual pass for my husband and then buy a 45 euro 1 day/2 parks ticket through the pass for our son. I believe I can get a carers ticket for him.

My question is, can anyone tell me what I should do when I get to the parks, we'll need to buy the annual pass on the first day but as it includes extra magic hours we will go early. Do we then need to go somewhere else to get my son's ticket and carers ticket. Following on from that, will we need to then go and queue again to get his Priority Access card? We'll be doing the parks for five days in line with the maximum amount of tickets we can get in a week through the AP.

If anybody had any suggestions on the best way to do this?

Thanks so much in advance.
loucyuk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 19, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Pkwoody
I have Ears

You have to queue at a separate ticket kiosk opposite the gates for the carer ticket with your documentation. Last time we did it they had one person dealing with these tickets and we queued for an hour but were able to purchase tickets for all days in one go. Once inside you then queue again at City Halk for the priority pass.

Edited at 05:33 PM.
Pkwoody is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 19, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
loucyuk
Looking for my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pkwoody View Post
You have to queue at a separate ticket kiosk opposite the gates for the carer ticket with your documentation. Last time we did it they had one person dealing with these tickets and we queued for an hour but were able to purchase tickets for all days in one go. Once inside you then queue again at City Halk for the priority pass.
Thanks for the info. Crikey that sounds like a lot of queueing, I think I'm going to have to send my husband off with my son to look round things in the village and then ring them when we're close to come back. Just trying to forward plan as much as possible to keep stress levels low!
loucyuk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 19, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Pkwoody
I have Ears

Yes we did the same as it was too long for him to queue, plus it was December and was freezing!
Pkwoody is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List