Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 3 Feb 19, 12:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by dreamofmagic View Post
Absolutely love your report, Snow White is also my number one especially Dopey, looks like it was amazing and your MIL just looks so happy, looking forward to your next day x
Aww thanks, it's my first proper trip report so that is a lovely compliment.

Will you aim to try Storybook Dining at some point? Mil loved it, it was so lovely to be able to do something so special for her as a wee surprise.

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I love Mickey and Minnie in their Christmas outfits. How nice of the photographer to tell you it was a short wait.

I totally agree about waiting for 300 minutes for anything. I could never do it, however marvellous the ride is by the time I'd got there I'm sure it would not be able to live up to the expectation.

The hot tubs at Disney are fab, I'm glad you had a chance to relax a bit in the afternoon.

The dinner at Storybook Dining still looks fabulous. You timed the return boat trip perfectly to catch the fireworks, what a perfect end to the day.
Our photopass guy that morning was full of great advice.

A 5 hour wait would not be for me, ds keeps going on about the new Harry Potter coaster about how he'd wait that long...That won't be happening, as much as I want to ride it, I'll be zooming round the 2 parks with my express pass riding everything else with no wait while all the mad people stood in that line.

I liked the hot tub, it might not be as appealing in the roasting July temperatures right enough.
Old 3 Feb 19, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by mick View Post
A great day and good meal to finish off with

Glad your Mum in law enjoyed her relaxing day

Joan
Thanks Joan. I think as much as she loves us that she enjoyed the peace and quiet away from us.
Old 20 Feb 19, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Another great day. How completely mad to wait that long for a ride. Storybook dining is top of our list for next year so it's good to hear that you enjoyed it so much.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 19, 12:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
Another great day. How completely mad to wait that long for a ride. Storybook dining is top of our list for next year so it's good to hear that you enjoyed it so much.
Thanks,

I really don't understand how anyone can actually wait that long, what about food, drink and the toilet?

If your youngest loves Snow White Storybook Dining will be perfect for you. We are looking forward to going again.
Old 21 Feb 19, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Thanks,

I really don't understand how anyone can actually wait that long, what about food, drink and the toilet?

If your youngest loves Snow White Storybook Dining will be perfect for you. We are looking forward to going again.
We've been lucky enough to randomly meet Dopey with Snow White on both our other trips and she was so excited. Grumpy is her 2nd favourite dwarf so she will be over the moon to meet him too. I'm also thinking of maybe doing MNSSHP if it's on in August next year so she can get a picture with all the dwarves.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 19, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
We've been lucky enough to randomly meet Dopey with Snow White on both our other trips and she was so excited. Grumpy is her 2nd favourite dwarf so she will be over the moon to meet him too. I'm also thinking of maybe doing MNSSHP if it's on in August next year so she can get a picture with all the dwarves.
Dopey with Snow White, that's great. Storybook dining will be great for her.

I'd love to be able to do one of the parties but they totally don't work with my school holidays
Old 23 Feb 19, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamofmagic
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Aww thanks, it's my first proper trip report so that is a lovely compliment.

Will you aim to try Storybook Dining at some point? Mil loved it, it was so lovely to be able to do something so special for her as a wee surprise.

Our photopass guy that morning was full of great advice.

A 5 hour wait would not be for me, ds keeps going on about the new Harry Potter coaster about how he'd wait that long...That won't be happening, as much as I want to ride it, I'll be zooming round the 2 parks with my express pass riding everything else with no wait while all the mad people stood in that line.

I liked the hot tub, it might not be as appealing in the roasting July temperatures right enough.
I would love to do storybook dining it would be my perfect meal! We had been planning for Florida in 2021 but over the past few weeks we have decided on California 2021 instead! Myself and my husband went to Orlando for our honeymoon and again for our 1st anniversary and we went to the Halloween party I was dressed as Snow White and got my fave photo with the dwarfs! Your report has been amazing
dreamofmagic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 19, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by dreamofmagic View Post
I would love to do storybook dining it would be my perfect meal! We had been planning for Florida in 2021 but over the past few weeks we have decided on California 2021 instead! Myself and my husband went to Orlando for our honeymoon and again for our 1st anniversary and we went to the Halloween party I was dressed as Snow White and got my fave photo with the dwarfs! Your report has been amazing
I'd love to do one of the parties at somepoint.

We did Disney for our honeymoon too but that was 18 years ago now, first time on site..

California will be fabulous, that is on my bucket list for somepoint.

Thanks again for the lovely compliment.
Old 30 Apr 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
That ADR looks incredible!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
That ADR looks incredible!
I couldn't believe that we just booked it for MIL and were not that fussed about it, yet it ended up as one of our favourites and we have booked it again for summer and are really looking forward to it. They have changed bits of the menu though so I'm hoping it is still as good.