Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Feb 19, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

I recline and whilst the button to recline is there I will happily continue to. I’m happy for the person in front to use their button too, it’s theirs and they paid for it. I’m always considerate- in that I infom the person that I will now be reclining. I’m not really sure this should even be up for discussion. The button is there for a reason 😳🤣😉 USE IT!🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Old 22 Feb 19, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I don't find reclining at all comfortable to be honest. I would like to see rows where seats recline and rows where they don't.
And it could be argued we have all paid a lot for our long haul flight so should be allowed to keep our space.
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
I don't find reclining at all comfortable to be honest. I would like to see rows where seats recline and rows where they don't.
And it could be argued we have all paid a lot for our long haul flight so should be allowed to keep our space.
What a simple idea to solve this problem!
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I don't mind a recliner, even in daytime if the person in front is sleeping, I'm thinking they've been travelling a long time, however if they are reclined and fully awake on a day time flight then that would annoy me. I've only experienced this once and I kept banging my tray up and down, knees up on the back of their seat and pulling on the back of it and getting up and down frequently, which did the trick.

I did have an older lady behind me get stroppy as I reclined after our meal on a flight back from Orlando. We had a stop in Gatwick and a further flight and then a further 2 hour drive so I was planning on trying to get a decent sleep. I turned round and told her politely it was a night flight, everyone had eaten, the person in front of me had reclined and I would be too and if she wasn't happy to see the stewardess. Job done!
MinniMouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

Mobile

Love this idea couldn’t have put it better myself.
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

What I do not like are those when asked by the steward/stewardess to raise their seat back for the meal service and then you have to get someone to ask them more than once because they do not see why they should.
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by JAF View Post
What I do not like are those when asked by the steward/stewardess to raise their seat back for the meal service and then you have to get someone to ask them more than once because they do not see why they should.
They don't seem to be asking then anymore, at least not on our last few flights.
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

Sit behind me as I don't recline
Old 22 Feb 19, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

They don't seem to be asking then anymore, at least not on our last few flights.
Most airlines have told staff to not get involved both passengers are adults hey can come to an agreement themselves seems to be the current thinking
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Live and let recline I say - but don’t recline at the speed of light!
Omega1 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread