Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 21 Jan 18, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Zomax25
VIP Dibber

Mobile

What a lovely birthday for Andy! Lovely day. Really interesting to hear about the safari. Thanks for sharing!
Zomax25 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 18, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Zomax25 View Post
What a lovely birthday for Andy! Lovely day. Really interesting to hear about the safari. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you. It was nice to do something a little different from the norm. He had a pretty good day - much better than being at home!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 18, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
princessfiona
Imagineer

princessfiona's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
we have both BOG and Sanna booked for may. I love seeing peoples pics of them. Sounds like you had a lovely day. Great blog

princessfiona is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 18, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princessfiona View Post
we have both BOG and Sanna booked for may. I love seeing peoples pics of them. Sounds like you had a lovely day. Great blog
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a better BoG experience than we did - it really is a spectacular (if noisy) place to eat. Saana was lovely - definitely have the bread service when you go!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 18, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
codym
Very Serious Dibber

codym's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Omg the pee butt story had me laughing That probably made his birthday

Dinner looked nice. The safari did sound a bit disappointing though, you’d expect more for that money

Great day overall, can’t think of a better way to spend a birthday than to be in WDW
3 Part Extravaganza Oct/Nov 2017 *IN PROGRESS*
codym is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 18, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by codym View Post
Omg the pee butt story had me laughing That probably made his birthday

Dinner looked nice. The safari did sound a bit disappointing though, you’d expect more for that money

Great day overall, can’t think of a better way to spend a birthday than to be in WDW
Ha, yes it wouldn’t surprise me if it had made his day. As if being in MK wasn’t enough of a gift.

It was lovely to do something a little different and get some behind the scenes magic, but I think for the money I’d still rather just do the safari ride at AK!
Old 25 Jan 18, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Ewww, pee-butt, eww...

Glad Andy had a nice birthday. I do like the sound of the bread service - but I think I would just get it from the lounge as I don't really fancy Sanaa.

You mentioned your ears - I got mine from the lovely Robberriffic on the Dibb and they are so much more comfortable than the official ones. They are padded too. I forget I'm wearing them sometimes! Mine are Vera Bradley ones (you'll see them if you read my trippie - oops, shameless plug there).

The zebras competing for Domino's attention did make me laugh. All together now "All the single zebras, all the single zebras..."
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 18, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I've had a few cackles reading this one, Andy is unlikely to forget the Birthday with the pee butt-I so hope it was apple juice but surely you would smell that!?!...perhaps it was some LeFous brew😮 I have a terrible picture in my head of that Belle needing the beast. I bet your pleased the mam was a good shot with the nappy otherwise that would have been disastrous!
I could murder that bread service, what a shame Andy didn't get any Disney birthday magic. The safari looks fun but I don't think I'd want to pay that much. Hope you had a better night sleep.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Ewww, pee-butt, eww...

Glad Andy had a nice birthday. I do like the sound of the bread service - but I think I would just get it from the lounge as I don't really fancy Sanaa.

You mentioned your ears - I got mine from the lovely Robberriffic on the Dibb and they are so much more comfortable than the official ones. They are padded too. I forget I'm wearing them sometimes! Mine are Vera Bradley ones (you'll see them if you read my trippie - oops, shameless plug there).

The zebras competing for Domino's attention did make me laugh. All together now "All the single zebras, all the single zebras..."
I know what you mean about Sanaa - it was lovely but the bread service was far superior to any of the main courses. It was nice enough but we were a little underwhelmed maybe. The views were gorgeous though.

Ahh thank you re the ears - I will have to check yours out as I fear my head is too large to wear standard ones with any comfort. These were also an Etsy purchase and were padded but they were like a vice after a few hours.

Haha yes, I can just see the zebra ladies doing *that* dance!
Old 12 Feb 18, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I've had a few cackles reading this one, Andy is unlikely to forget the Birthday with the pee butt-I so hope it was apple juice but surely you would smell that!?!...perhaps it was some LeFous brew😮 I have a terrible picture in my head of that Belle needing the beast. I bet your pleased the mam was a good shot with the nappy otherwise that would have been disastrous!
I could murder that bread service, what a shame Andy didn't get any Disney birthday magic. The safari looks fun but I don't think I'd want to pay that much. Hope you had a better night sleep.
This was quite a funny day... I didn't sniff the yellow liquid as I figured ignorance was bliss...or perhaps something that rhymes with "bliss" anyway.

Nappygate could have been far, far worse! Lucky escape there I think.

The safari was fun and it was good to do something different but it was definitely a one and done for us. I have no idea what we are going to do for my birthday though - Andy needs to get thinking about that!