Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 12 Feb 18, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
For trip report bingo...being stranded the wrong side of a parade when you're trying to get to a FP, or, standing in the front of a shop waiting for the rain to let up, or, doing the fast walk to catch a bus/FP/ADR, or, thinking you've had a lazy start to the day when you're leaving the hotel room at 9am...only in Florida! I could go on forever and that would be rather dull.

Some fab highs, I loved looking at the photos of you both. My favourite is the one in front of tower of terror where it looks like you are punching yourself in the face. If I remember correctly you said that was you pretending to be scared, it still looks like you're a bit cross with yourself to me.

Interesting about the stats showing less attractions this time around, but distance covered being slightly more. As you said it's all part of the compromise isn't it? We only ever go in the school summer holidays, it would be utterly ridiculous for us to moan that it's busy and hot...

Well, I'm sad that this is over. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your report. Have fun planning your next trip and I will look forward to the conclusion of the trilogy.
How could I have forgotten "parage"? So true! And also yes to the late starts, haha. We kicked ourselves for being "lazy" on numerous occasions when in fact we were getting up earlier than we would do on a working-from-home day.

Ha, yes, the ToT photo is definitely a classic and not one that will be making it onto the new mantelpiece. Who knew I was so...handy? Not me.

I knew from pretty early on that we were doing fewer rides this time around due to our self-imposed decision not to wait any longer than 30 minutes for anything. I was a bit sad we missed out on Test Track this year though and also a lot at Universal.

Thank you for reading along and all your great comments. Looking forward to meeting up in April - I promise to keep my fists to myself.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by redspottyowl View Post
Woohoo, well done Helen! Loved this report, we go this year the same ish time as you so we may bump into you as we have been moved to the Yacht Club
Thank you for reading along!
Oh yes, definitely say hello if you see us! #howdyneighbour
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Gev
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you for taking the time to write your report, Helen, it's kept me entertained on these winter evenings with many lol moments.

For the Bingo - having the queue to enter a ride or show stopped by the CM just when you would have been next in/on.

Your new family members are adorable; hope you all settle well together.

Looking forward to your pre trip! Xxxx
Old 12 Feb 18, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
I'm thrilled that the montage of Andy's Many Faces made it in here
I'm reading at work (the one day I'm here this week before swanning off to DLP on Wednesday, wahoo!), and had to come up with a work-appropriate reason for why I was cackling when I got to the lantern one brilliant.

I love a proper round up with stats and sage advice about avoiding yellow puddles, thank you so much for slogging through this for us all. Looking forward to the 2018 installment.
I told him that a montage had been requested and he pulled a rather confused face but let me get on with it. Characteristic of our marriage, I feel.

You're welcome - glad you enjoyed it and thank you for being such a supporter.

Well, have a wonderful time in DLP! I am very envious! Give Mickey a swat for me.
Old 12 Feb 18, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Andy’s face photo montage is brilliant! I think my favourite one is you looking like you’re punching yourself in front of TOT though

Oh my your new cats are beautiful 😍

Thank you for writing your report it’s been a wonderful read as usual.
Ha, thank you. He'll be pleased you said that. Lucky me getting to look at the many faces every day.

They are very cute, which helps as they are completely destroying the house!

Thanks for reading along with me, really pleased you enjoyed the report.
Old 12 Feb 18, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by KittyBlackDog View Post
😆 what a great round up and final report for your 2017 trippie!

I’ve loved reading everyday and your fab take on all that a Disney holiday entails 😂

Love the montage at the end 😉

Thanks again for sharing it 👍🏻
Thank you very much - really pleased you enjoyed the report. A few days off and then I'll get started on the PTR!
Old 12 Feb 18, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Gev
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh! I just remembered another Bingo one- trying not to get picked in Monsters Inc! Xx
Old 12 Feb 18, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by beth21 View Post
Well done and thank you for all the hard work in writing a TR really enjoyed the read
Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. I won't know what to do with myself now it's all posted, feels like I have been writing this forever!
Old 12 Feb 18, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by fudgie View Post
Your trip reports are one of the highlights of the dibb so thank you for all the time and effort you put in to them.

Your two new residents are just the most beautiful looking cats and I love that your other two are ignoring them - cats with attitude are just the best!

Looking forward to reading all about your next trip
Wow, thank you - high praise indeed!

They're lovely little kittens and definitely keeping us on our toes which is why there was a bit of a delay in getting this post up here. I'm hoping the other two will mellow in time...
Old 12 Feb 18, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by emmabanana View Post
Thanks for writing the trip report, I really enjoy your style of writing.
Your new cats are lovely. 😍
Thank you - that's really kind, and thank you for all the comments. Glad you enjoyed the report.