Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 6 Jan 19, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

I'd love to see Frenchie win as well GC is going to be total entertainment ….I still wait for another Todd Carty it is so disappointing when there is no-one that lives up to his bad standards in a funny way lol ...quite enjoyed Mark little though lol

Edited at 09:17 PM.
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 19, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Great start Even though GC gets on my nerves, thought it was a bit cruel to keep commenting on whether she would turn up etc, I know he has dance background but how good was James? OMG I would have been fan girling over Frenchie and her Pink Lady coat too
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 19, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Great start Even though GC gets on my nerves, thought it was a bit cruel to keep commenting on whether she would turn up etc, I know he has dance background but how good was James? OMG I would have been fan girling over Frenchie and her Pink Lady coat too
Lol to be fair she quits most things she's done and she said herself she could pull out but I think that's just banter with her and to keep people interested... Her costume was vile who styled her she looked like a cross between the genie from Aladdin and Emu 🤣, she wasn't very good but who am I to talk I have to hold on to side of ice rink, if I didn't think I'd look a complete prat I'd hold onto one of those penguins the kids can use... James was really good, I know he has dance expertise but there's a big difference between dancing in shoes and on an ice blade, think he'll go far, loved the professional dance routine... Very matrix... Think right person was picked for skate off next week but he was entertaining
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 19, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Lol to be fair she quits most things she's done and she said herself she could pull out but I think that's just banter with her and to keep people interested... Her costume was vile who styled her she looked like a cross between the genie from Aladdin and Emu 🤣, she wasn't very good but who am I to talk I have to hold on to side of ice rink, if I didn't think I'd look a complete prat I'd hold onto one of those penguins the kids can use... James was really good, I know he has dance expertise but there's a big difference between dancing in shoes and on an ice blade, think he'll go far, loved the professional dance routine... Very matrix... Think right person was picked for skate off next week but he was entertaining
Ha ha yes I agree he was the right person at least I get to seem him next week ...I am desperately waiting for just one entertaining fall lol...I like the good ones as well but rely on the early episodes for my fall entertainment
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 19, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

I don’t know Gemma as I don’t watch her programmes, I had to google her. But I felt she was brave, as a larger lady with no interest in exercise, and I have seen worse than her on the first show (Todd Carty 😂 )

James was excellent, really enjoyable to watch, of course he can dance but skating is very difficult so he still had challenges. I do think Mark was the worst so should be in the skate off. Loved Frenchie, doesn’t she look good for 67?
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 19, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

I really enjoyed the opening episode. Frenchie was the highlight for me. James was good too but I still just find him so unlikeable although I like his dynamic with Brian McFadden!
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 19, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
I'd rather eat maggots. x
Wash your mouth out ! You know that maggots aren't vegan ! xxx
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
i see Facebook comments that Gemma might quit over Holly?
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

I have seen it in the newspaper ...I haven't looked too much as I m still waiting to catch up and don't know who left yet.
I think GC is an 'act' it is all done for publicity. If she leaves then she probably won't get her fee so I can't see her doing that. In all fairness I think Holly put her point across as politely as possible. I think GC needs telling it straight she is acting like a spoilt child imo. She definitely makes things a little more interesting though
Old 15 Jan 19, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Gemma is doing it for the Curvy Dolls!
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List