Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 23 Jan 19, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

I also agree with this she 'acts' a certain way and it has earnt her a lot of money it is a shame she can't be a good role model.
Just catching up loving them all so far... I haven't got to the Gemma part yet though.
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 19, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
The trouble with Gemma is she works very hard at not actually working hard. And she is very good at it.
She is creating a lot of publicity for the show - ITV will want to keep her in for as long as they can.

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 19, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

It is a shame that Richard left I bet he would have added some fun to the show. The Gemma thing...well she doesn't really help herself but I didn't like Jasons comment about her not being able to do the big lifts. I thought it was uncalled for and he was looking for a rise out of her
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 19, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

You have to wonder if it isn’t set up. They reported she missed a rehearsal as she was having a nap. Wouldn’t you have thought someone would call her. Or her professional would make sure she was there. I can’t help think it makes a good story.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 19, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I agree Bev and having now seen he is thinking of suing her well call me cynical (been called worse) but I think its a publicity stunt to keep the show in the headlines.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 19, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

I agree as well I think her outrageous behaviour is what keeps her famous and the programmes she is in the headlines .
Old 25 Jan 19, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Whilst I agree with what everyone has said about Gemma and her outburst (or is that the GC?!) I don't think Jason should have made a comment about her not being able to do lifts and being more like Anna Nicole Smith than Marilyn
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 19, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Melvin Pearce
Imagineer

Melvin Pearce's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We had to laugh when we saw the reaction of Matt, Gemma's partner when they were voted to stay

We feel sorry for Matt got the short straw been partner with Gemma.

We will only see this Sunday and have to catch up when we get back from the villa.

Lesley and Melvin
Old 26 Jan 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I will miss the next couple so look to you all to keep me up to date with all the goss.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 19, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Whilst I agree with what everyone has said about Gemma and her outburst (or is that the GC?!) I don't think Jason should have made a comment about her not being able to do lifts and being more like Anna Nicole Smith than Marilyn
I dont actually think much of Jason and do think he can be very rude. In this case though he was being trueful, shes not going to be doing the lifts! Ok it was bring critical but the truth us shes a big girl, I'm not a big girl but wouldn't feel comfortable being lifted above someone's head or spun round!
I don't think he said it in the right way but he was trying to say she needed to show other skills to impress!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List