Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 2 Feb 19, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitchy
Earning My Ears

Mickey and the Magician

Just found out this will be on when we go in 2 weeks!
Very excited but struggling to find out much info about it.
How many shows are there a day?
Do you need to book or just turn up?
How long is the show?
Stitchy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 19, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
arisser
Proud to wear my Ears

I think there were around 4 performances a day but can't remember exactly. It's published on the park map/guide though, so check when you're there. No need to book, but do turn up at least 20 minutes before the start to make sure you get a seat as it's very popular! I think it lasts about 25 minutes.

I did see something about reserved seating for MasterCard customers a while ago but never tried it myself and don't know if it's still running. As far as I can remember, all you needed to do was go to City Hall with your MasterCard and they will allocate you seats for free. Might be worth looking into if you're on a tight schedule.

Definitely try and get in to see it - I cried all the way through, but then I'm a bit (a lot) of a softie.
arisser is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 19, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitchy
Earning My Ears

Thanks for the info. I've just read about the MasterCard booking on a FB page, seems to be genuine, I'll give it a try
Old 3 Feb 19, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
arisser
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Stitchy View Post
Thanks for the info. I've just read about the MasterCard booking on a FB page, seems to be genuine, I'll give it a try
Heard it works well from various reports on Twitter - we didn't bother because we forgot until we were already in the Studios for the day and couldn't be bothered to trek back over to Disneyland Park to go to City Hall. Sheer laziness but the view from the cheap seats wasn't bad!
arisser is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 19, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by arisser View Post
Heard it works well from various reports on Twitter - we didn't bother because we forgot until we were already in the Studios for the day and couldn't be bothered to trek back over to Disneyland Park to go to City Hall. Sheer laziness but the view from the cheap seats wasn't bad!
I appreciate this doesn't help you now but might help for future trips, you don't have to go to City Hall if you're in WDS you can go to Studio Services to book.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Fraggle35
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Going on Fri and intend on trying my mastercard so will let you know if it's worth it or not. Never been at a weekend before so every little helps.
Fraggle35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 19, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Weekends are always busy at DLP. Go to Guest Services first thing for the MasterCard seating as there are only so many places, I believe (not done it myself). Otherwise, get in the queuing area early or you may not get a seat! Several times we have struggled to find one.

It is a superb show and well worth seeing.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 19, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
LufcDeb
Imagineer

Mobile

Have a look at the park programme for showtimes. This is usually updated every Friday for the following week download.disneylandparis/...nd-Parades.pdf

MasterCard tickets are great, I did this last year. I went to City Hall at 8am to get them! Not sure if it's still as hard to get the tickets!

Debs
LufcDeb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 19, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitchy
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by Fraggle35 View Post
Going on Fri and intend on trying my mastercard so will let you know if it's worth it or not. Never been at a weekend before so every little helps.
How was your weekend? Did you have any luck getting the MasterCard tickets?