Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 6 Feb 19, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
People who go to the cinema to make mental notes of the things others that do that annoy them.

Just watch the film ≈≈≈!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
hutton5
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Some people are easily annoyed.
hutton5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

People having a full on picnic,can't anyone last a couple of hours without food? And people behind you putting their feet up on your seat,I don't think so!Last time I was there a young lad in the row behind us dropped a full giant cup of coke,it went everywhere.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
chrisxal
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
I get very annoyed when someone sits right next to me when the cinema is half empty.
chrisxal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
That reminds me ,Once I was at cinema with a friend , there was a girl witty right next to me , I dropped my sweets and put my hand down in dark to get them. My friend distracted me by asking what I was doing? I had only home and grabbed the lady’s foot 🦶🤣
Try asking her that .
scottishmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Mumsy554
Gone all Goofy

Agree,why can't people have their food before or even after going to the cinema,you're going to a cinema not a restaurant!
Mumsy554 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

And always feel the seat before you sit in it..Last year I sat down and only when the film ended did I realise I'd sat in tomato ketchup,some dirty ****** must have spilt and just left it.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

That I’ll never feel comfortable having food and drink there after watching an item on Watch dog about hygiene 😦
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
On the day and find out that there is no subtitles on!
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

People who think it's acceptable to take babies to the cinema , a couple with a baby that was obviously fairly new born , they were sat at the back near the exit and they dealt quite quickly with the baby each time it cried by one of them in turn taking it out , couldn't believe it though when the dad returned with bottle in hand and proceeded to feed the baby, being sat along the same row only a few seats away it was awfully distracting and I couldn't see what enjoyment they got from their cinema outing as neither of them got to watch the whole movie . This was an early afternoon screening .
Roll on a few months later and I went to see Mary Poppins , in walked a mum with two young children and a baby about six months old , I thought uh oh here we go again , couldn't have been more wrong, never heard a peep out of the baby , no distraction at all . I suppose there are situations where it's unavoidable if the mum wants to take the older kids to the cinema and has no one to look after the baby but is it fair on the rest of the cinema goers ? I have only experienced this twice and find phone users are the worst offenders , why go to a movie and sit messaging on their phone , so many people do it and it's really distracting having phone glare dotted around you .
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort

Edited at 12:48 PM.
Lindaelaine is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List