Notices

Old 12 Oct 14, 03:00 AM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Eat, Park, Shop, Repeat - October 2014 Day 4 Shopping & Olive Garden

Today we shall shop! But not before we have breakfast!
I had a long wish list of places to go starting with Target / JoAnn and that was for starters before hitting the outlet mall :-)

We picked Bob Evans for breakfast - it is a bit like Perkins with a bakery and tons to choose from!
Jez had some kind of egg breakfast basket (he wished he picked something else lol) and I had a veggie omelet - everything comes with toast and potatoes and washed down with juice and hot drinks it came in at about $28

First stop was Target - I wanted to get my outstanding Elf items... tick to primer $3 and tick to the Kaboki brush $6

I also wanted some bits for my journal - I've just treated myself to a Kikki-K gold journal and had it shipped over from Australia, it turned up the day we left! It's not cheap but the range of stationary is stunning - recommend you check it out if you like posh stationary ;-)
They had a good selection in target and most on clearance. I got:
Album pages $2.98
Craft cutter $2.93
6 by 4 cards (all with cute pictures / sayings) $1.60
The rest was from my next stop at Jo Ann:
To do lists $1
Tape $1
Sticky notes $1

I had read about this store - Jo Ann but never gone to visit... OMG I could have spent literally all day here! They even run craft classes! As it was I think I spent a good 1.5 hours browsing the store. So as they are getting ready for Christmas all of the Fall range was 60-70% off! I decided on the spot I was re-decorating our lounge when I got home and from this moment on each year between the months of September to December we would be celebrating fall!
I saved a good few dollars on this little lot...

Cushion from 19.99 to 7.99
Owls from 19.99 to 7.99
Napkin holder from 14.99 to 7.99
Napkins from 3.99 to 1.19
Furry acorns from 4.99 to 1.99
Furry pumpkins from 4.99 to 1.99
Leaf table mats from 6.99 to 2.79
Flowers from 1.99 to .99
There were so many beautiful things - I can't recommend this store enough but prepare yourself to have a bit of time to browse, those of you coming in the next couple of months I can only imagine how beautiful the Christmas range will be!

Next it was off to my favourite mall Premium Outlet International Drive

Did I mention I love Victoria Secret ;-) well it didn't disappoint and as usual had tons of bargains!
I was after some more bikinis and I picked up these 3 beauties ;-)
The purple was the best bargain - top was $6.99 from $54.99 and bottoms $4.99 from $34.99!
The spotty one I just grabbed the top as I had got x2 matching bottoms on my April trip! Again $6.99 from $44.99
The peach one was $6.99 top and $4.99 bottoms.
They had tons of bikinis in every size both underwired by cup or standard in sizes small to xl

I had stocked up on lots of sets when I was here in April (check out my report if you love shopping - tons of photos!) so I didn't go as mad this time!
All bras are $12.99 (from $55) and all bottoms are $4.99 (from $9.99)
I also picked up 1 eye shadow - all make-up was $3 and again they had loads!

It was now time to hit my favourite ever shop in the whole world. I love Michael Kors so much. It just seems to have everything I love from bags to shoes to clothes to jewellery! I think the bags are classic and as I only wear gold hardware and jewellery I think the vast choice is amazing!
So of course walking into the store I am like a child in a candy store! I normally don't buy my bags from the outlet - all the bags at the front of the store are made just for the outlets and not sold in the actual stores, I'm not against these don't get me wrong I just don't think the quality is quite as good...just my personal opinion!
At the back of the store is always clothes and then the clearance bags which are from the stores.
OMG this is then when I cast my eye on my new babies ;-) they had this range also in luggage (brown) and gold (actually looked really nice!). I tend to stick to quite classic colours in bags (ok ok I know in my report earlier in the year I bought orange lol) but typically I stick to brown and navy - I think this looks fab with gold hardware...
So these beauties were absolute bargains! The purse was originally $168 down to $49.50 and the bag was $448 down to $199.50. They smell sooooo amazing! And of course I will be taking them to bed with me tonight ;-)
No clothes grabbed me yet... but it's early days and I think the MK store at Vineland has a better clothes selection so I'm being good for now ;-)

I had read from previous dibbers that the Watch Station actually stocked Michael Kors jewellery... amazing I never knew this!
I had the watch already on my wish list and as it's still current season it was full price at $180. All last season watches had 40% off the lowest price and they had literally every style - so bargains to be had and a lot cheaper than the MK outlets!
They had a good selection of jewellery and everything was an additional 40% off the lowest marked price (which was already reduced! )
So... I got...
The skinny tortoise bracelet $95 to $29.99
The chunky tortoise bracelet $165 to $59.99
The lock and key short necklace $95 to $47.99
The long key necklace $165 to $41.99
Very pleased with this selection and some great bargains seeing as I normally get all my jewellery in the non-outlet stores!

I wanted to stock up on a few new candles for 'fall' well seeing as it's my new thing I need these to match my new room!
I also needed some more car air fresheners so next it was Yankee Candle! It smells so good in this store! Big and medium candles were no good for me - take up too much of the luggage allowance ;-) so I knew it was the small ones I needed - these still burn for up to 10 hours so great and lighter!
The small candles were on offer for 3 for $10
The car air fresheners were buy 2 get 1 free and $5.49 each!

Next I was after some super light non-gym looking trainers and knew I wanted grey so they go with anything! I had been debating (with myself) on should I go for some sketchers but in the end decided to stick with Nike.
These are literally as light as a feather and cushioned inside so it's like walking on air lol! I picked these up on the back clearance section and they were reduced from $100 to $51

I'm now lying in the sun for a few hours...typing up this part of the report and reading my new book! Do any of you remember the 'sweet valley high' range - well this is the follow on 10 years later! I picked it up for $1 in the dollar tree... I literally can't put it down!
I know I haven't posted any dollar tree bargains yet, I'm saving these up as will go to a few of the stores and will post all my bargains in a later report also it then means I don't overload you with shopping! (I have found a few good things so far!)

After a nice few hours in the sun it was getting time to eat again!
Tonight we picked Olive Garden - we love the soup / salad and bread starters!
It was busy but we got seated straight away and started to look at the menu!
Jez had the soup to start and then a pepperoni pizza, he loved the soup but was a bit disappointed with the pizza... only because he prefers them really thin and crispy and this wasn't really that!
I went for the lighter menu (everything under 600 calories) and picked a chicken lasagne dish - it was yummy but as per usual I had filled up on bread and salad so couldn't finish it! It came in at $33 including unlimited refill soft drinks!

We stopped at Walmart on the way home as Jez really fancied a proper cup of tea so we needed to pick up some PG tips! We also got 2 mini pies for breakfast... well we are on holiday ;-) and tomorrow we are off to Epcot and like to have an early lunch in sunshine seasons so didn't fancy a big breakfast!
Hope you enjoyed the shopping as much as me and see you all tomorrow! Debs xxx

debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 14, 03:07 AM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by debidee - 12 Oct 14 3:07 AM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 14, 07:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Debidee another brilliant report. . . This was the one I was looking forward to reading lol and it hasn't disappointed, loving the Michael Kors bag and purse very elegant. . . . You did well I hope you left stuff in the stops for me when we go lol.
I need to find a dollar tree store now too I used to love sweet valley high books. . . That was a blast from the past xx
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 14, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

A fab shopping day. I'm going to have a serious rummage at Victoria Secret and maybe Michael Kors.

Edited at 02:38 PM.
Jake71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 14, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
belfastbabe
Apprentice Imagineer

belfastbabe's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Oooh I just love your reports! Can you tell me where about Joannes is as going next July?
belfastbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 14, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Debidee another brilliant report. . . This was the one I was looking forward to reading lol and it hasn't disappointed, loving the Michael Kors bag and purse very elegant. . . . You did well I hope you left stuff in the stops for me when we go lol.
I need to find a dollar tree store now too I used to love sweet valley high books. . . That was a blast from the past xx
I literally can't put the book down! It's a shame I won't be back before you go as I would post it to you...
Thanks for your comments each day - not long now for you! Xx
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 14, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
A fab shopping day. I'm going to have a serious damage at Victoria Secret and maybe Michael Kors.
Thanks for all your comments -it's so nice to see people enjoying the reports each day xxx
Old 12 Oct 14, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by belfastbabe View Post
Oooh I just love your reports! Can you tell me where about Joannes is as going next July?
Hi, it's in Kissimee next to Super Target xx
Old 12 Oct 14, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald88
Imagineer

Another fab day I love seeing people's shopping goodies 😀
macdonald88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 14, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by debidee View Post
I literally can't put the book down! It's a shame I won't be back before you go as I would post it to you...
Thanks for your comments each day - not long now for you! Xx
Will definately try to find them, I've really enjoyed reading your threads . . . Our holiday is within touching distance now lol. . . Enjoy the rest of yours x
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List