Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 12 Nov 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Jakes Mom View Post
LOVE LOVE LOVE Knotts Berry Farm! Xcelerator is our favourite ride!
I cannot believe how much food you all managed to it 😂
Oh god you're one of the crazy ones as well
I know, reading it back makes us look like gluttonous pigs

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Knotts Berry looks fun I’m pleased you all had great day. I could just eat some pancakes fro IHOP
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Knotts Berry looks fun I’m pleased you all had great day. I could just eat some pancakes fro IHOP
Despite me not liking roller coasters I had a really fun day at Knotts Berry. It's a really nice theme park. Ihop pancakes are the best aren't they? I still can't believe how much food we ate though

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Knotty Berry looks wild! We visited Busch Gardens last year and the rides look really similar... terrifying You made the most of all day dining and I am completely impressed that you managed to squeeze in a visit to IHOP as well. A busy day!
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Knotty Berry looks wild! We visited Busch Gardens last year and the rides look really similar... terrifying You made the most of all day dining and I am completely impressed that you managed to squeeze in a visit to IHOP as well. A busy day!
Yes it is very similar to Busch Gardens just a different theme. I was chief bag holder for that day too
I impressed myself with the amount of food we ate too, my stomach certainly didn't thank me for it

IG - alicialanesmith
Old 8 May 21, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

I’ve been dipping into your report to keep me going through these rainy holiday-less days and nights recently!
Have to laugh at the “Now not so much” comment u made after the rest of them went on the ride
Love that Panda Express is on the KBF dining plan, shame it wasn’t much good though
Thanks for recording your fast-paced trip, really not surprised that Disney was off the menu yesterday, you really are filing our days and evenings!
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 21, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by flo-tinka View Post
I’ve been dipping into your report to keep me going through these rainy holiday-less days and nights recently!
Have to laugh at the “Now not so much” comment u made after the rest of them went on the ride
Love that Panda Express is on the KBF dining plan, shame it wasn’t much good though
Thanks for recording your fast-paced trip, really not surprised that Disney was off the menu yesterday, you really are filing our days and evenings!
Thank you for reading Flo-tinka!
Honestly that ride makes me feel sick just looking at it, I don't know how anyone can actually enjoy it
I usually love Panda Express (I mean who doesn't!) but this one really wasn't great, I'm glad I hadn't paid for it!
I have a serious case of ants in my pants on holiday and can't sit still for long, I felt like a broken woman when we got home as I was physically and emotionally exhausted

IG - alicialanesmith