Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 27 Nov 19, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by dx4100 View Post
So I booked mine the other day and things like be our guest and garden girl 8am breakfast are hard to get with the time quickly moving on to to 810 / 820 which makes it less useful for touring advantage. Everything else like you say was freely available.

Beaches and creame is another one that starts to lose availability quickly.

If you want any of these I wouldn't hang about.
I still think there is a lot of unnecessary angst about it, I have seen people take the day off work for it.

I just checked about seven dates during my trip and I was able to get a pre park opening BOG on each including 8:00, 8:05 and 8:15 the others about 8:30am. I have had an 8:30 before, I turn up ten minutes early and easily out in time to join the 7DMT queue. I spotted a few Beaches & Cream slots last week, I didn’t take any notice of time though as I was looking for something else, I noticed them because it was slightly unusual at this stage.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 19, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I still think there is a lot of unnecessary angst about it, I have seen people take the day off work for it.

I just checked about seven dates during my trip and I was able to get a pre park opening BOG on each including 8:00, 8:05 and 8:15 the others about 8:30am. I have had an 8:30 before, I turn up ten minutes early and easily out in time to join the 7DMT queue. I spotted a few Beaches & Cream slots last week, I didn’t take any notice of time though as I was looking for something else, I noticed them because it was slightly unusual at this stage.
Fair enough. It's obviously some what dependent on the time of year you are going. I take a a few hours out of work to book as usually it takes me 45 mins to physically do it.

Personally I would still suggest people get organised and get it sorted as early as possible but don't get stressed or worried
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 19, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by dx4100 View Post
Personally I would still suggest people get organised and get it sorted as early as possible but don't get stressed or worried
I do it early because I like it, I also change most things when I am there.

I think it is seeing so many people stressing and worrying about it that I feel compelled to comment that it really is not that hard..
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 19, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hopeyou got your chosen ADRs. I got all the ones I wanted but did have to change the day for a T Rex booking at a good time
Lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 19, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
Apprentice Imagineer

rafjen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We had no issues this time but booking for 7 last August even with the 180+10 days we struggled for a few things. Newer restaurants and PPO times go very fast. I just wish Space 220 had been up-not looking forward to trying to book it when released along with everyone else.
rafjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 19, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

I had to book California Grill yesterday so I would have a seat during the fireworks and those times went real quick.
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List