Notices

Old 1 Nov 19, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Trippity Doo Dah - My Oh My What A Wonderful Day Oct/Nov 19 Day 4 Hs And Mnsshp

Today we arose yet again at 5:15am ! Obscene and today was a chilly 26 degrees . Mum had decided last night she would stay in bed as she was struggling a little but we had breakfast booked at cape May at 10:30 so she would walk over and meet us there.
Hs was deserted this morning , nothing like yesterday so we did TOT twice , RRC twice ( I stepped out after the first run as my neck started again.) we did quite a few photopass with no queues and they went over to TSL . Slinky was down but we went on TSM multiple times as walk ons and then slinky was being test run around 8:20 so we jumped in a queue in anticipation it would open . A Cm came down and said don't queue it's not running but we stayed out as less than 5 minutes later it was open. Queue some very peeved people as they had left the queue and now had to go to the back , it jumped to a 60 minute wait almost immediately !
We had tarts at woodys and moof juice.

So quite , brilliant morning .
We then had a wander round the shops as I wanted to look at the Christmas pandora that came out today .
It was amazing that we had left HS last night around 10:20 and at 6am this morning the Christmas stuff was up and the shops and windows decorated . You have to take your hat off to the teams that do this .
Anyway I spotted these , fell in love but they are too pricey just to wear on Disney trips. I'm not exactly going to go round Asda in them lol.

We also got ds a shoulder groom as he had got the porg version yesterday , boy are these popular at the moment . I then paid $6 for a reusable Christmas bag . I just need my bumps feeling !

Next stop was cape May , again we were slightly late getting back as once again the Epcot skyliner was down which pushed everyone to the boats yet again . Anyway mum had gone and said we were on our way .
What a lovely place for breakfast , really nice selection and so calm compared to chef mickeys .

Breakfast pizza is boss

Another mimosa , nicer than the Tusker one by a mile .

Pricey but we enjoyed it

Anyway back at the hellhole as it's now affectionately known , mum asleep ( she's only been awake 4 hrs ! ) so we are going to wander over to boardwalk for an ice cream before we head out to mnsshp tonight .

I'll update when I can as tomorrow is check out day ( hooorrrayy )

I had booked crt as mum had never eaten here as she was ill last visit . It gets mixed review but I cannot fault the food or service at all. Beef for main . I had scallops for starters but I can't find a picture 🤨

Ds had roasted Chicken , he ate the lot

Clock strike 12 dessert , loved it 🥰

Cheesecake , mum said it was perfect .

Peanut butter slice , ds loved this .
All in all a beautiful meal and setting

So then we went onto mnsshp . It sold out and boy was it busy . We have always attending 31/10 the past 3 visits but this was another animal. They had completely oversold this event ( as many others have reported the same feeling ). From every entrance to lands up to main street you could not move an inch ! Cms gave up trying to keep walkways clear . The treat lines were stingy to start with and only after 11 pm did they actually start giving out decent amounts . Very few rides were actual walk ons as has been in the past from previous mnsshp experiences . We did enjoy it but done need to stop overselling , I felt sorry for many families with small children that didn't stand a chance and would have wasted precious dollars . I have a photo of the hub on my camera , it was unbelievable how many people there were there. The park also didnt clear after the fireworks and the second parade which is normally quieter was rammed. Very Expensive night . 2nd parade photo we stood on the diamond horseshoe steps as we couldn't get near despite being there earlier.

Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 19, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Fab that you got so much done at HS in the morning! Seems like the skyliner is having a lot of issues lately, really not what you need.

Cape May Cafe looks so tasty and what's not to love about a Mimosa! X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by Mexy02 - 3 Nov 19 12:38 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Fab that you got so much done at HS in the morning! Seems like the skyliner is having a lot of issues lately, really not what you need.

Cape May Cafe looks so tasty and what's not to love about a Mimosa! X
I know , I don’t normally drink but mmmm
Skyliner was down again yesterday .
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

What a shame about the evening party. It is an expensive addition and should be special

All the food looks delicious!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 19, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
The crowds at the party don’t sound good

Joan
Old 8 Nov 19, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
What a shame about the evening party. It is an expensive addition and should be special

All the food looks delicious!
Originally Posted by mick View Post
The crowds at the party don’t sound good

Joan
I’ll upload a hub photo when I take them off my camera , it was ridiculous , we are doing mvmcp tonight and I’m dreading it if I’m honest.
Sept 24 POFQ
Old 16 Nov 19, 12:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

You got loads done this morning.

The crowds at MK don’t sound good at all, they certainly do seem to be overselling these events more and more.
Old 16 Nov 19, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
You got loads done this morning.

The crowds at MK don’t sound good at all, they certainly do seem to be overselling these events more and more.
It’s getting silly as the parties were always enjoyable before. They need to start thinking about guest experience and not just money all the time.
Sept 24 POFQ
Old 21 Nov 19, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

I love the first pic, we didn’t make any 6am starts, I know I should of gone with you 😁

Cape May and CRT look lovely. We might 😉 be over the Halloween party now... but we did have a better experience than you on the 31st, when there was no party pass, that probably explains the difference?
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List