Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 13 Dec 19, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
Originally Posted by LostGirl View Post
My bad guys I was going by Dibb opening times!
They are the same as Disney’s opening times and are updated twice per day we even send out notifications when they change. So 100% accurate and always up to date.

The park hours changed on the 11th to 7am as shown on theDIBB park hours.

Edited at 06:03 PM.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 19, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
lacrymosa146
Getting Excited

Do you think that the park will still be opening unexpectedly early towards the end of January?

We plan to visit the park on Tuesday 21st January. The park opens at 8am. This is the only day we will be going there in the morning. The earliest we can probably get to the park is 7.30am so a bit concerned we won't even get a boarding pass. We will be gutted if we can't ride it!
lacrymosa146 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 19, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
LostGirl
Imagineer

LostGirl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by SMAX View Post
They are the same as Disney’s opening times and are updated twice per day we even send out notifications when they change. So 100% accurate and always up to date.

The park hours changed on the 11th to 7am as shown on theDIBB park hours.

Didn't mean to cause offence. Just trying to get a handle on things while at work, so not 100% attention on one thing 😊

LostGirl

LostGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Even though HS park hours are from 9am this morning. It is currently open and RotR is boarding groups 10-11 and it is 6:27am
Originally Posted by dx4100 View Post
What the hell ? How would anyone know its open ?
Wait times started at 6:00am!
Originally Posted by dx4100 View Post
Sorry what I meant was if I had gone to bed last night expecting the place to open at 9am and when I woke up at 6am I found out it just opened I would be pretty dam annoyed!

I wonder how the people who where there at 6am found out in advance.

It is quite likely it is for hotel guests only and they are being notified in the hotels.

We would need to hear from someone out there now to see if they knew.
We went last week.

No one at the hotel told us it was open earlier than the advertised time. We just assumed there would a massive queue so we planned to arrive by 7am and wait it out, but the park was already open so we just walked straight in and joined a boarding group. The ride broke down a couple of times but we were on it by lunch time - it was worth the wait !
Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Saratoga Treehouse, Beach Club, Coronado Springs Resort, Hard Rock Hotel, Royal Pacific Resort, Endless Summer Dockside, Pop Century, Polynesian Resort, Disneyland Villa's, Aulani
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 19, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lacrymosa146 View Post
Do you think that the park will still be opening unexpectedly early towards the end of January?

We plan to visit the park on Tuesday 21st January. The park opens at 8am. This is the only day we will be going there in the morning. The earliest we can probably get to the park is 7.30am so a bit concerned we won't even get a boarding pass. We will be gutted if we can't ride it!
The decision to open earlier than the advertised hours will be made in the morning as it seems Disney react to how many people are starting to queue.
Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Saratoga Treehouse, Beach Club, Coronado Springs Resort, Hard Rock Hotel, Royal Pacific Resort, Endless Summer Dockside, Pop Century, Polynesian Resort, Disneyland Villa's, Aulani
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 19, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
lacrymosa146
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by disney20042012 View Post
The decision to open earlier than the advertised hours will be made in the morning as it seems Disney react to how many people are starting to queue.
Thanks.

I can only hope it will be quieter then and I’ll have a chance of getting a boarding pass if we get there 30 minutes before advertised opening time.

No point turning up hours early.
lacrymosa146 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Kev Harrison
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We are going to the park early for the third time tomorrow and will easily get a boarding pass.

The passes have been available around 8am each day.

Just make the effort to be there and you won’t have an issue.

Obviously this crazy demand will lower.

Also touring plans have reduced the expected crowd level in some cases from 10 to 4
Kev Harrison is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 19, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Kev Harrison
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by lacrymosa146 View Post
Thanks.

I can only hope it will be quieter then and I’ll have a chance of getting a boarding pass if we get there 30 minutes before advertised opening time.

No point turning up hours early.
There is absolutely no point turning up hours early, you are correct.
Kev Harrison is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List