Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 22 Jul 19, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
walshi
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by florida_2012 View Post
For those who booked sharks underwater grill, have you just received a confirmation number? Have you received any confirmation of the time or date?
I received an email with a link to download my tickets. When clicking on this link it downloaded a PDF ticket to print out. This ticket does show my reservation times as well as order number and confirmation number. At the top of the ticket it says "RESERVATION CONFIRMATION" in bold letters. There is also a barcode on the ticket.

Hope that helps!
walshi is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
OP. Just a thank you ref this. We booked 3 places this afternoon. Haven't had a chance before.
Some very interesting menus as well.
Thanks Mr Tom, you're most welcome, so nice of you to say so too. We had a great time doing MDM last year. I know you won't be disappointed - you really can't go wrong at $35 for 3 courses. So where else did you book?

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
florida_2012
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by walshi View Post
I received an email with a link to download my tickets. When clicking on this link it downloaded a PDF ticket to print out. This ticket does show my reservation times as well as order number and confirmation number. At the top of the ticket it says "RESERVATION CONFIRMATION" in bold letters. There is also a barcode on the ticket.

Hope that helps!
Thanks. This barcode I don't have. It states in the email that I will receive shortly but that was about a week ago. I find they are unresponsive to emails. I tried calling but its just an answer machine.
I'll try emailing (4th time lucky)
florida_2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by JanetteParker View Post
Thanks Mr Tom, you're most welcome, so nice of you to say so too. We had a great time doing MDM last year. I know you won't be disappointed - you really can't go wrong at $35 for 3 courses. So where else did you book?
Hi. We booked Paddlefish, Wolfgang Pucks and STK.

All handy for a stroll from SSR. Hope they do boxes! My Wife won't touch desserts and I'm not fussed but if it's in the price who am I moan.

Wish Jikos was still on the list like it was a few years ago. That was a bargain

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976

Edited at 08:46 PM.
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Hi. We booked Paddlefish, Wolfgang Pucks and STK.

All handy for a stroll from SSR. Hope they do boxes! My Wife won't touch desserts and I'm not fussed but if it's in the price who am I moan.

Wish Jikos was still on the list like it was a few years ago. That was a bargain
Yes I remember when Jiko's was on the list, shame it's not still there. We enjoyed STK, different menu, but looks even better than what we had. I can see you'll have 1 or 2 desserts to take home too

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 19, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
offtoseemickey
Imagineer

offtoseemickey's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 8

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 25
I’ve just booked for the 28th September. Thank you. 3.30 was the earliest time available.

I wonder if the September park hours will be extended...?

Sticking to a budget Oct ‘18 Universal & off-site dining report
offtoseemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for posting this.

I’m booked 3pm on 28th looks like a few of us will be there ... DIBBers meet up for our free beer? 😊😊

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside
2018 Port Orleans Riverside and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
Thanks for posting this.

I’m booked 3pm on 28th looks like a few of us will be there ... DIBBers meet up for our free beer? 😊😊
Oh I wish I was there - wouldn't that be great - have one for me 🍻

Janette
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
Old 2 Aug 19, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU68
Very Serious Dibber

Did anyone confirm if parking was extra? I have asked SW the question but as yet have had no reply.
LOU68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 19, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by LOU68 View Post
Did anyone confirm if parking was extra? I have asked SW the question but as yet have had no reply.
It was free last year and the voucher we got for this year says to show it at the gate for entry so I assume it’s free this time too.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List