Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 22 Aug 19, 01:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Myakka17
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by kellsbells View Post
Depends on the ride. I fully expect to wait a couple of hours for Hagrid which we will do and there are some things that are just worth waiting for! For rides we have done a lot in the past it's probably about 40 mins. I don't necessarily see queue time as wasted time though, you can still talk and play games and still have fun! (Saying that I would obviously rather not be in a queue! )
Hagrids was 5 hours yesterday!
Old 22 Aug 19, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
PCBatman
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Myakka17 View Post
Hagrids was 5 hours yesterday!
Madness! We are quite thankful tbh as this is the first time we are not doing Universal. So hopefully next year it would have calmed down 😱
Disneyland Paris - Nov 2018
PCBatman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyYoda
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by PCBatman View Post
Madness! We are quite thankful tbh as this is the first time we are not doing Universal. So hopefully next year it would have calmed down 😱
Same here... and hopefully after a year we’ll be able to use express passes. That’s what happened with Gringotts. 🤞
DisneyYoda is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

I'd never join a queue that shows more than a 30min wait. There's been times where we've waited longer, characters go on breaks, rides temporarily break down, wait time changes after we join. The line for Jack sparrow at MNSSHP was deceptive! But willingly 30 is our max.
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
sbuck93
Apprentice Imagineer

No longer than 45 mins for us. Luckily we utilise the FP system so very rarely get near to this

Vegas.Disney.MCFC
sbuck93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Didgey
Serious Dibber

Mobile

30 mins max
Didgey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 19, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post
PCBatman
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by magickate View Post
I'd never join a queue that shows more than a 30min wait. There's been times where we've waited longer, characters go on breaks, rides temporarily break down, wait time changes after we join. The line for Jack sparrow at MNSSHP was deceptive! But willingly 30 is our max.
That’s the gamble, I remember when we did MMSSHP at Disneyland Cali...I was desperate to see Jack Skellington, each time we queued tho he “disappeared” to go do the parade. Very frustrating, took 4 attempts at around 20-30 mins each time we waited. He was worth it tbh 🤣😂🤣
Disneyland Paris - Nov 2018
PCBatman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 19, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
clanmacbeath
Imagineer

clanmacbeath's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

We will wait up to 2 hours for something new, but for everything else then 30 mins would be max. We havent been to disney for 2 years and in that time hagrids, star wars and toy story have all opened so we have dropped going to busch gardens to make sure we have enough timw to ride all the new stuff.
clanmacbeath is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Jimsdadhalifax
Very Serious Dibber

45 mins to an hour for something really good. Any longer and it starts to impact on my enjoyment of the ride (eg Was it really worth waiting that long...)

When we were at Universal at the end of June, Hagrid didn't open until 12pm each day and was always posted as at least a 3 hour wait. The kids wanted to queue for it but i was not prepared to do 3 hours.

They wore me down eventually and we queued up at around 5pm one day - we were lucky and it was 75 mins in total and the ride was fantastic. That it was posted at 3 hours made 75 mins seem not too bad!
Jimsdadhalifax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

See DH doesn’t like waiting and I think for him probably 60 minutes would be absolute max. The thing is we will walk round and see maybe 45 wait time for say KRR at animal kingdom and he will say “not worth it” so we will trail to Everest 60 mins - not worth it...down to Dinosaur 45 mins “not worth it” so I end up feeling hot and stressed and this is why especially Animal kingdom we end up leaving early (and hence why this year I have booked passes for the afternoon) because by the time we have trailed down to Dinosaur we could’ve done the 45 mins KRR queue.
Dd has said she would happily queue and feels we miss out on stuff because we don’t.
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List