Notices

Old 5 Jun 15, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Buffton
Apprentice Imagineer

Awesome news! Bet you're all even more excited now! Hope plans are going well with the new additions!
Lizzie x
Buffton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 15, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Aw amazing news and fabulous chart!
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 15, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Buffton View Post
Awesome news! Bet you're all even more excited now! Hope plans are going well with the new additions!
Lizzie x
Thanks Lizzie, we are all so excited!

We had dinner together yesterday to do a bit more planning but we always end up getting side tracked and going off on tangents! x

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Aw amazing news and fabulous chart!
Thank you! Phil did a great job with this chart too.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 15, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Aww that's great news about your sister and her family being able to go
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 15, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
gartland87
Very Serious Dibber

Wow!

Just caught up with your last few updates, amazing, love the clothes again

Cinderella is on our cinema on the £1 deal so we might have to go and watch it again, I'm looking forward to the new Minion film and the Disney In and Out one, both look great

It's great that all the family is going again, and they only have a tiny countdown now

That video is awesome how nice will that be for them to be able to look back at, how does he do them, is it some software he has, I would love to do something like that but wouldn't have a clue where to start

Looking forward to more updates, wont be long until your in double digits
gartland87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 15, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
DiddyDan
Excited about Disney

How exciting?! It still doesn't feel real! I want to see what plan Michelle comes up with now

I need to watch Tarzan, I love that film! x

With parents 00,01,04,07,12,13-With Dave! Xmas 08 Villa/09 Vegas-LA-San Fran/10 NY-Orlando KV, VB, RP & BLT/11 Vegas/12 LA & Disney Cali/14 DLP/15 Orlando Wedding/16 Orlando Poly & SSR & Vegas/17 Orlando BLT & SSR/17 DLP/18 Orlando
DiddyDan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 15, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Aww that's great news about your sister and her family being able to go
It is, we are all so happy.

Originally Posted by gartland87 View Post
Wow!

Just caught up with your last few updates, amazing, love the clothes again

Cinderella is on our cinema on the £1 deal so we might have to go and watch it again, I'm looking forward to the new Minion film and the Disney In and Out one, both look great

It's great that all the family is going again, and they only have a tiny countdown now

That video is awesome how nice will that be for them to be able to look back at, how does he do them, is it some software he has, I would love to do something like that but wouldn't have a clue where to start

Looking forward to more updates, wont be long until your in double digits
Thanks, I love the clothes too.

We enjoyed the film and I want to see those films too.

We are so excited they are coming and you're right, theirs is so much smaller than when ours started!

We have an iMac and I'm sure he uses iMovie to do them. I don't have a clue either!

Gosh, double digits is really getting close now!

Originally Posted by DiddyDan View Post
How exciting?! It still doesn't feel real! I want to see what plan Michelle comes up with now

I need to watch Tarzan, I love that film! x
I know, they need to decide where they want to go and what they're doing.

You should watch it, I love the songs, reminds me of Marie and Joey singing them all them years ago. xx

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 15, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

That is such great news, I'm so glad they're managing to join you. Dan must be thrilled that they're going to make the wedding.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 15, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post

Just caught up with all this after reading your trippe, My word how your lovely girls have grown, so pleased to hear that your sister and family are now joining you all how lovely it will make the wedding extra special, loved Kayley's face on the reveal video when you said you couldn't go how fab to be going on the cruise, looking forward to hearing more
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 15, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post

Brilliant news about Michelle, Jamie and the kids being able to go and share in all the excitement to come!

PS. Love the trailer!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List