Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 14 Jan 17, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
*andrea*
Excited about Disney

Tolls on SR417 from orlando international airport

can anyone tell me if the 417 from MCO to the celebration exit has cash barriers or are they all cashless sunpass ones
thanks
*andrea* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 17, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post

417 has pay toll plazas where you can get change if needed, keep right, and go off to the side. Exact change may be required at an exit.

Edited at 04:30 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 17, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by *andrea* View Post
can anyone tell me if the 417 from MCO to the celebration exit has cash barriers or are they all cashless sunpass ones
thanks
Sorry to be pedantic but do you mean the Celebration exit or the Celebration Avenue exit?

If the latter it's unmanned and you will need quarters (75 cents last year) to throw into the basket. Don't stress about getting change though. Ask for change at the two plazas that you've gone through between the exit and MCO

Here's the exit

Mick
Old 14 Jan 17, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
*andrea*
Excited about Disney

Dont know which exit it is. we are stopping at the melia at celebration. I just wanted to make sure there was a lane where we could bay by cash ( have plenty of quarters) and not have to use the sunpass transponder. Are the cash lanes on the main carraigeway or do you go off to the side to pay?
thanks
*andrea* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 17, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Dont know which exit it is. we are stopping at the melia at celebration. I just wanted to make sure there was a lane where we could bay by cash ( have plenty of quarters) and not have to use the sunpass transponder. Are the cash lanes on the main carraigeway or do you go off to the side to pay?
thanks
You go off to the right. You get the first warning of an upcoming toll plaza a mile before, plenty of time to move right.

Edited at 09:13 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 17, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
thanks
Sorry but I had to Google map where the Melia was. It looks like leaving at Celebration Avenue is a bit quicker than staying on 417 and merging with the I-4.

You will go through two tolls as ILHO's photo (to get change) then through the one on mine at exit 2 of the 417.

Your hotel only looks a mile or two off 417

Mick
Old 15 Jan 17, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
*andrea*
Excited about Disney

thanks mick. yes it must be celebration ave as we come out next to hotel and dont get on the I4 at all.