Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 15 May 17, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post

I must be being really dumb here but if it only shows 6 days how do you know what day will be on the day you go?

We go on the 26th July, can someone please help me out with this.

Thank you
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 17, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbelle
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by curlywurly View Post
I must be being really dumb here but if it only shows 6 days how do you know what day will be on the day you go?

We go on the 26th July, can someone please help me out with this.

Thank you
I think you'll be on day 6, Islands on the 26th July.

October 2010 - 14 nights POFQ
October 2012 - 14 nights OKW/2 nights RPR
July 2017 - 8 nights POR/4 nights Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando/4 nights RPR
October 2019 - 16 nights CSR
kellsbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 17, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
fizzypop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by batleyboy26 View Post
Look out for us during the evening food and drinks - me & DH with 2 adult DS's - one blonde, one dark, both 6 footish!
Will do, there are 4 of us too. Me, DH and 2 DD's both mid teens and one of them has very blonde hair. You will tell it is us as my youngest DD will probably be moaning about the food as she is very fussy!
fizzypop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by kellsbelle View Post
I think you'll be on day 6, Islands on the 26th July.
Thank you Kelly
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 17, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Thanks all. I was amazed I remembered as was sat in the lounge on my third glass of wine at the time lol As for the food here is my thoughts.

Italian - breadsticks were lovely and the chicken massala was OK. Liked the salad too.
Mexican - they had tacos and wraps (in a little round dim sum basket covered over) plus nachos and all the toppings. I ended up having salsa and cheese wraps but my mum claims the beef was very nice.
Greek - most disappointing night for us just because the pork wasn't very tasty. They had some pitta bread though and a nice creamy dip (couldn't say it had a flavour of much) which was quite satisfying.

Breakfast - was a good mix although the "cinnamon rolls" that were in a hot plate didn't taste like any cinnamon roll I've had (avoid!). The pancake machine was fun (it makes 2 pancakes at a time). They also had numberous toastable items (bagels, bread, english muffins), boiled eggs, cereal (4 types I think) and pastries.

Afternoon Snacks - good range of snacks plus if you ask they do have some plain lays behind the counter all times of the day (found out by accident as was asking about the flower lei's and they thought I wanted lays!). Goldfish, chocolate pretzels, trail mix and some cereal bars and fruit.

Desserts - very chocolate orientated. We only bothered one night and they were still in the fridge in the room the last day so no one really liked any. Cookies were good though.

Drinks - you can ask for milk behind the counter if you want chocolate milk or just a carton to have with cookies. Soda's were coke products (Coke, Sprite, Diet Coke & Fanta). Coffee was OK and they had a good range of teas. In the wine hour they had chardonnay, cabernet or white zinfendel along with Bud, Bud light and Miller I think

Edited at 07:59 AM.
gismo1554 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 17, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
bandofox
Helping Mickey

Hi Sarah

Thanks for the review, does anyone know if the pancake machine is new?
We last went at Easter 2016 and don't remember it.

Neil
bandofox is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 17, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Dancin
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
Thanks all. I was amazed I remembered as was sat in the lounge on my third glass of wine at the time lol As for the food here is my thoughts.

Italian - breadsticks were lovely and the chicken massala was OK. Liked the salad too.
Mexican - they had tacos and wraps (in a little round dim sum basket covered over) plus nachos and all the toppings. I ended up having salsa and cheese wraps but my mum claims the beef was very nice.
Greek - most disappointing night for us just because the pork wasn't very tasty. They had some pitta bread though and a nice creamy dip (couldn't say it had a flavour of much) which was quite satisfying.

Breakfast - was a good mix although the "cinnamon rolls" that were in a hot plate didn't taste like any cinnamon roll I've had (avoid!). The pancake machine was fun (it makes 2 pancakes at a time). They also had numberous toastable items (bagels, bread, english muffins), boiled eggs, cereal (4 types I think) and pastries.

Afternoon Snacks - good range of snacks plus if you ask they do have some plain lays behind the counter all times of the day (found out by accident as was asking about the flower lei's and they thought I wanted lays!). Goldfish, chocolate pretzels, trail mix and some cereal bars and fruit.

Desserts - very chocolate orientated. We only bothered one night and they were still in the fridge in the room the last day so no one really liked any. Cookies were good though.

Drinks - you can ask for milk behind the counter if you want chocolate milk or just a carton to have with cookies. Soda's were coke products (Coke, Sprite, Diet Coke & Fanta). Coffee was OK and they had a good range of teas. In the wine hour they had chardonnay, cabernet or white zinfendel along with Bud, Bud light and Miller I think
Thanks Sarah for this review. Hope u had/having a fab holiday

Sarah
Old 14 Jun 17, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bandofox View Post
Hi Sarah

Thanks for the review, does anyone know if the pancake machine is new?
We last went at Easter 2016 and don't remember it.

Neil
It looked fairly new but who knows. To be fair it was quite easy to miss as it didn't look like it was food (just a metal box shoved behind the bagel section) but we saw someone getting something out of it and went to investigate.

Originally Posted by Dancin View Post
Thanks Sarah for this review. Hope u had/having a fab holiday

Sarah
I did thanks!
Old 14 Jun 17, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Excellent review, thanks for posting! I cant wait for our trip, I think my boys will love the pancake machine!
Old 7 Aug 17, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
jags
Excited about Disney

Thanks for posting!
jags is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List