Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 27 May 17, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
IlDivoette
Imagineer

IlDivoette's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
$200 Gift Card

Hi Everyone

Last time we went, we forgot we had this until the last day so basically used it on stuff from the Disney Store rather than lose it.

Don't want to make that mistake again, so could someone confirm for me whether we can use this for cocktails, beer etc., i'm thinking that a good use would be using it at Epcot, as we are going there to do the drinks around the countries, well most of them anyway! (Might miss out Canada, Norway and China).

Do the carts accept the card or would it just be the indoor locations?

Can you also use it for bottles of wine in restaurants?

Many thanks

Highlands Reserve-03/West Haven-04/Calabay Park-06/Aviana-07/Legacy Park-08/Watersong & HRH-10
Marco Island 12/SSR 12/Lake Berkley12 / PBH 2015 / SSR 2015 / Solterra 2015 / YC 2018
IlDivoette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 17, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Demonwar
Very Serious Dibber

You can charge pretty much anything to your room via your band, you can use the gift card to take off the balance of your bill. So can be used for pretty much anything.
Demonwar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 17, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
DoubleDisney
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

I was surprised to see we only got a $100 gift card for this August. It was 200 last year and is again next. Though I'm sure it won't stop me stocking up on lots of souvenirs I don't even know I want!
DoubleDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 17, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DoubleDisney View Post
I was surprised to see we only got a $100 gift card for this August. It was 200 last year and is again next. Though I'm sure it won't stop me stocking up on lots of souvenirs I don't even know I want!
It depends when you book it. It's $200 till July (last year it was the 7th I think) then it goes down to $100. When did you book it?
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 17, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
DoubleDisney
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
It depends when you book it. It's $200 till July (last year it was the 7th I think) then it goes down to $100. When did you book it?
Oh that makes sense, thank you for clearing it up. We booked end if August 2016, two days after we returned! It's an addiction 😂
DoubleDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 17, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
suehen
Imagineer

You can still use a gift card for any trip as they do not have an expiry date I still have $200.00 gift card from last year and this years trip, which had $500.00 on it for a few things which went wrong this trip. So next September I will have another $200.00 I just request all the cards I have on there website and so I can put the balances from all the cards onto one of the gift card as there was a little bit of money left on $500.00 you can $1000.00 on one gift card.

Edited at 06:09 PM.
suehen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List