Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 22 May 18, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekytink
VIP Dibber

cheekytink's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Wow. OK, deep breath!
MK:
Snack: Cinnamon Bun @ Gaston's Tavern or Dole Whip/Citrus Swirl over in Adventureland.
QS: Pecos Bills - the Tacos 3 ways are excellent, but also an honourable mention to Pinocchio's Village Haus. this was a surprise to us, but the pasta and salads are excellent, the breadsticks are amazing and there are some great views from the tables upstairs on the balcony (outside).
TS: Crystal Palace breakfast. no question. Every trip, the food is good and service is usually excellent.

EPCOT:
Snack: Lots of options in the Kringla Og Bakeri in Norway, or perhaps a Kakigori in Japan from the Kabuki cafe to the right of the main pavilion area.
QS: Katsura grill on the hill in Japan. Hidden away, fantastic food, big portions and away from the hustle and bustle. Just perfect for a break. Toilets up there too!
TS: Difficult - Teppan Edo is fine if you don't have a hankering for anything spicy, and Chefs de France is good. Le Cellier is excellent, but is 2TS and there are better signatures to use your credits on.

HS:
Snack: Carrot Cake "cookie" or a big Starbucks drink.
QS: Backlot express, but only if you really have to. I would leave the park and go elsewhere honestly.
TS: 50's Prime Time is ok. Again, not the most overwhelmingly fabulous location.

AK:
Snack: Mickey pretzel from the cart near Kali River Rapids or the seasoned fries from Mr Kamal's
QS: yak & yeti local food cafe is always good, but busy.
TS: Tusker House breakfast. Amazing food selection.

DS:
Snack: I love me some Wetzel's Pretzels!
QS: Blaze Pizza - great use of a credit and certainly big enough to share if you want
TS: Homecomin' is great. Don't miss the Mac N Cheese.

Resorts:
Snack: nothing stands out, but perhaps Poly for the pineapple lanai if you missed the Dole Whip in MK
QS: again - Poly Captain Cook's is great with a huge selection
TS: Cape May Cafe for a buffet if that's your thing @ the Beach Club, or Trail's End at Fort Wilderness - excellent food and a fun place to visit.

Been to DLP 40+ times?
Yes... Yes I have.

DLP: 92,93,94 (twice), 95, 96, 98, 99, 00 (twice), 01,02,03, 05, 06 (twice) 07, 09, 10 (twice), 11, 12, 14, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 (twice) 19 (x 4!), 2022 x2 .

WDW 94,96, 99, 10,11, 13, 14,15,17,18,19, 22 x2, 23 x4 and 24 booked x3 (so far!)
Solo visitor lover and DCL 2023 on the Disney Wish
DL 93
cheekytink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you very much for that detailed reply cheekytink and everyone else that much so much effort in😁
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Ok here goes

Snacks
Magic Kingdom - Plaza Ice Cream -All American Sundae (favourite snack credit) also the Plaza Ice Cream Sundae
Sleepy Hollow - Waffle
Epcot - American Dream Drink - Mixed Slush with Ice Cream
Animal Kingdom - Flame Tree BBQ Loaded Fries
Tamu - Mickey Sundae and Chocolate Waffle
MK - Colossal Cinnamon Roll - Garstons Taven.
Carrot Cake Cookie
Starbucks - Any large frappe

QS - Wolfgang Puck - Meatloaf I am not a meatloaf lover but this was probably the best dinner I had during our holiday.
QS - Backlot Express - Waffle/Chicken

DDP - Raglan Road - Everything we ate here was lovely I had Pea Risotto
T-Rex & Rainforest theming is fantastic.
Ohana - Breakfast
Tuskers House - Brunch, book late breakfast which rolls into lunch so you get both for the lower price of breakfast.

Top of my list for when we return is Chef Smith's Homecomin and Satu-li Canteen.
Old 23 May 18, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
stace19
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Snack- carrot cake cookie HS
Qs- Wolfe gang puck express DS
TS- Ohana dinner