Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 21 May 18, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
We loved it there and can’t wait to go back.

Think we ordered a medium and it fed 2ad & 1ch for dinner with enough left over for lunch the next day. It’s even better cold the next day!
I’ve seen a lot of people say that it’s great the second day so I’m excited for leftovers too 😂
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
edavies
Chilling at Carribean Beach

edavies's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Without a doubt the nicest pizza I have ever had but very filling a small would easily do 2 people i got a large between 2 people my first time not realising and we only managed 3 slices between us 😕
edavies is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by edavies View Post
Without a doubt the nicest pizza I have ever had but very filling a small would easily do 2 people i got a large between 2 people my first time not realising and we only managed 3 slices between us 😕
Wow, that’s really not much! Okay, we’ll definitely just get a small
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Leicesterlass
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

We had it in Las Vegas and no one could manage more than 2 slices. Normally I can eat loads x
Leicesterlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
cra1gyp
Imagineer

We tried it in 2015 as the pictures of the pizza pie on the website looked amazing.
We went to the one on Sand Lake road. I must say it wasn't my favorite meal of the holiday we had breaded mozzarella things to start and they just tasted oily, we had one of their deep dish pizza pies, it looked awesome and tasted good but when i tried to cut a slice all the filling just slides off, it was just a big mess on a plate. It wasn't a cheap meal either. We came out wishing we had went to Cici's!
Sorry to leave a negative review, it was just our opinion of that visit, if we ever go back we may have a better experience.
cra1gyp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
bex85chelt
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We lived the pizza pie too! We were 9 people and ordered a large pizza pie and a normal large pizza and we are all big eaters and we didn't finish it - we had some for leftovers the next day
bex85chelt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Firstxmastrip
Imagineer

Firstxmastrip's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
we had one, it was nice, but we preferred flippers. the giordinos, was nice, but the crust is more like pastry rather than pizza dough which is what i think we didn't really like.
Firstxmastrip is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Trinacham
Having Dinner with Goofy

We had a small one. I managed 1 slice, husband 2. We took it back to the hotel to finish the next day. Was yummy!
Trinacham is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 07:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Mooch
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Agree with previous posters. We went to the one in Vegas last month. Ordered mozzarella to start then a small. I only managed 1 slice my boyfriend only managed 2. We can’t wait to go to the one in Orlando - it was lovely but we won’t be getting an appetiser this time! The pizzas do take 45 mins to cook though.
Mooch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

heres a large one.i managed two slices on the night (we had starters too. oops! we got a $100 restaurant.com voucher so had to spend $100 between 4 of us. hence the large pizzas - we struggled to spend that much actually...)

the rest was taken back to the villa and eaten by us (and the gf's parents who flew in the next day) over the next couple of days. it reheated pretty well, just blast each slice for a minute in the microwave!

if it were me, i would get a small and maybe some sort of starter. or a large, and have leftovers for a couple of days! pizza is always the best sort of leftover (its quite nice cold too)
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List