Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 21 May 18, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Universal VR View Post
Unfortunately we missed the 180 day mark. DD2 wanted to go to BOG but we can’t get a booking now.
Oh that is a shame, but keep checking as there are cancellations especially nearer the date. You find some people book a few dates and times at 180 days out at the same restaurant as they are not sure of their plans, then they cancel the unwanted ones closer to the holiday.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

I wrote a QSDP food report last April that you might find a useful read. I shows where we ate, what we ate and how we used our credits. The link is in blue at the bottom of my signature

Also, don't give up hope for BOG. Touring plans have a free reservation alert and I've got a number of reservations that way, even up to a few weeks before we've gone. People change their plans and cancel all the time, so they do come up again

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsMoney
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
I wrote a QSDP food report last April that you might find a useful read. I shows where we ate, what we ate and how we used our credits. The link is in blue at the bottom of my signature

Also, don't give up hope for BOG. Touring plans have a free reservation alert and I've got a number of reservations that way, even up to a few weeks before we've gone. People change their plans and cancel all the time, so they do come up again
Touring Plans, that’s it! I was racking my brains for the name of it because I don’t use it myself but hear so many people rave about it
MrsMoney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Universal VR
Imagineer

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post

I've read through your food report. Excellent! Thank you so much. I have a couple of questions..
1. How do you swap out QS credits for snacks? Do you just ask at the time you order?
2. You used a resort mug and used your snack credit for a cookie (e.g). Is a drink one snack credit? How does the resort mug work? Do you buy it and pay for refills, like at USO?
Sorry, I'm totally new to this and wasn't sure what they meant.
Thanks again.
Old 22 May 18, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
MissVincent
Imagineer

Great Quick Service Breakfast are Wolfgang Puck Express and Captain Cooks at the POly. Tonga Toast! So good...
MissVincent is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I've read through your food report. Excellent! Thank you so much. I have a couple of questions..
1. How do you swap out QS credits for snacks? Do you just ask at the time you order?
2. You used a resort mug and used your snack credit for a cookie (e.g). Is a drink one snack credit? How does the resort mug work? Do you buy it and pay for refills, like at USO?
Thanks again.
You have to use the 3 snacks at the same time, and tell the cashier that you're using a QS credit for 3 snacks.
If you have a dining plan you get a refillable resort mug free pp. You can use the drink station at any resort to fill them free as often as you want - cold drinks and hot drinks. Some resorts have the Coke mix machines too. If you get a drink in the parks or a bottle at the resort to take with you it's 1 snack credit. (you also get a large drink with qs meals, so with 2 qs meals we usually get 1 cup drink and 1 bottle drink so we have 1 'to go') .
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Thanks again.
Glad that you found it helpful
When swapping a qs credit for 3 snacks, you just say that's what you want to do when you get to the till.
You get the refillable resort mug as part of the dining plan. You can use that at resorts (not parks) to get hot and soft fountain drinks whenever you want. Just fill them and go - no need to go to the till. With a qs meal you get a drink included, so when getting a meal at our resort, we preferred to use our refillable mug and swap the included drink out for a snack item. However, now that alcoholic drinks are included, people might not do that as often.
Any more questions, feel free to ask

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
diddldonna
Apprentice Imagineer

diddldonna's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
There is a quick service guide on the website here:
https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Disney%20Quick-Service%20Dining%20Plan%20%282017%29.pdf?token=AWy UDdy1dQDumzx0Y3PyYlQfvxjgNknVGHMJql4xAdvATiKFlfr2C VT74aRr3REA4rL6iowV3N364imkv1qpG1dnSabGVY60e4pO2rf-t8VOiH-cPeWNuiBMfFQKE7fdOxgSXzGIdyJ2-h27srNI0Gie4wBtmyGzUOTm1zUIIcaJNA

Past Disney world Vacations:
POFQ AUG 2018, OCT 2015 CR, FEB 2013 OKW, SEPT 2010 OKW, NOV 2007 ASM, NOV 2005 ASM, JUNE 2004 Offsite.

Edited at 06:58 PM.
diddldonna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 06:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Universal VR
Imagineer

Thanks everyone. It’s getting a lot clearer now.