Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 24 May 18, 06:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

I have always found them super helpful and easily change orders for you. I have also seen this on their website, might be handy for those just wanting a few days at universal/disney

orlandoattractions/t...-day-universal

I always use them for tickets.
Old 24 May 18, 06:26 AM  
Link to this Post
boltyboy
Imagineer

boltyboy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Pottermus View Post
Worrying, in this 'technological age' that the wrong tickets were sent out in the first place though. Doesn't inspire confidence. Good job you checked!
Orlando Attractions are run from a small office near me in Ascot, their customer service is first class, always a pleasure to deal with and some of the best prices. Mistakes do happen, but the way it has been dealt with speaks volumes.
I wouldn't use anyone else.

2020 canceled - 2018 - 2015- 2012 - 2004 - 1998 - 1995 - 1993
Has it really been 8 years? - Trip Index
August 2015-Trip Index
boltyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 18, 06:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Rozzyb2011
VIP Dibber

Rozzyb2011's Reviews
Same, Tony is really helpful. I have used Orlando attractions a few times and they are great!

2016: Clarion Inn, Lake Buena Vista
2018: POR & Dibb villa "Shamu villa" Sunset Lakes
2022: Dibb villa "Shamu villa" Sunset Lakes
2025: Dibb villa "Villa4Orlando" Hunters Creek
Rozzyb2011 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 18, 06:46 AM  
Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mobile

Best company we have ever used and this has made us return to them year on year
Old 24 May 18, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
igoefamily
Imagineer

igoefamily's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 11
Another thumbs up for Tony. We ordered all our park tickets from Orlando Attractions (as we have done for the last 6/7 years). First lot of tickets disappeared somewhere within the realms of the Royal Mail. Quick call to Tony and another set of tickets were sent special delivery and received the following day. The original ones appeared 2 weeks after they were posted, despite being sent 1st class, recorded delivery. Like others have said the customer service is faultless.
Quality Inn International-July 2001,Quality Inn Plaza - May 2004,Disney All Stars-June 2006,Bahama Bay -July 2007,Villa/HRH - June 2008, Villa - June 2009, Villa 2010, Tuscana Resort Sept 2011,2012 and 2013, SunriseLV(DIBB villa)/RPR Oct 2014,Tuscana Resort /RPR Oct 2015, Regal Oaks Jun 2016,
igoefamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsOrlando
Imagineer

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by di5ney View Post
A while ago i had paid a deposit on 5 day magic your way disney tickets for 2 adults & 1 child. Back in March i had decided to upgrade to 6 day tickets. Last week i phoned to pay the balance and today i received my tickets. When i opened them, they were only for the 5 day tickets. I called OA straight away and spoke to Tony and he admitted it was a mistake. 45 minutes later i received a call back to say my 6 day tickets had been posted and they had managed to catch todays post. All i have to do now is send back my 5 day tickets in the pre paid envelope they are sending me out. Delighted with the service received, mistakes do happen but its the way a company deals with it and OA were spot on. I am glad i have next years hotel & park tickets booked with them!
Thanks for the kind words y'all - occasionally mistakes happen and we'll try our very best to make it right ASAP.

Have a great vacation!
MrsOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsOrlando
Imagineer

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Geordie boy 57 View Post
I deal with Tony every year for our tickets
All ways get excellent service

We appreciate the business Geordie! Have a fab weekend!
MrsOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
SimonB
Imagineer

Originally Posted by boltyboy View Post
Orlando Attractions are run from a small office near me in Ascot, their customer service is first class, always a pleasure to deal with and some of the best prices. Mistakes do happen, but the way it has been dealt with speaks volumes.
I wouldn't use anyone else.
They are near me too. Absolutely fantastic company to deal with and they bent over backwards for us when we were unsure if we’d get on the flight and actually hand delivered tickets to Animal Kingdom Lodge as we boarded our flight .
SimonB is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 18, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsOrlando
Imagineer

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
Absolutely fantastic service from this company, can't fault them.
Thanks ya'll - that's a great compliment!
Old 26 May 18, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Steve.S
Imagineer

Steve.S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hi we have used orlandoattractions/ 3 times now and are going to use them again this year,already bought MLS tickets for October and will get our Theme park ,HHN tickets soon,great service every time.
Steve.S is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List