Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 3 Apr 12, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaTix
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by dawnjess View Post
I too ordered on sunday 3 a and 1 ch fab 4 tickets.. I got a confirmation number which I wrote down but did not get an email.
Morning,

I have sent you a PM to resolve any queries. Sometimes emails go into your email junk folder, but we can send out another to you, no problem at all.

Kind Regards
Phillipa
FloridaTix is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 12, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
ChristieK0310
slightly serious Dibber

This also happened to me but I just used a different credit card - must check and make sure I haven't been billed twice!

On a slightly separate note my Kennedy space centre tickets arrived this morning and they are vouchers! I was expecting hard tickets not vouchers? Am I being daft?

Edited to add that I have a £1 authorisation pending on my account and this is the only time I used it so it must be for Florida tix but I'll keep an eye on it and see what happens.

Edited at 11:18 AM.
ChristieK0310 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 12, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
sunnylady
Helping Minnie

I ordered my Disney tickets on Sunday when the discount was on and they have arrived by recorded delivery this morning. I cannot fault this company, first class service!
sunnylady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 12, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

I ordered tickets on Sunday from FloridaTix using the discount code. Everything seemed to go through fine, but I didn't receive a confirmation email. I was concerned I had entered my email address wrongly so I emailed FloridaTix and had an email back within 24 hours confirming my order and sending me a copy of the invoice. I was very happy with the service, and I'm hoping the tickets will be through by the end of the week. It's the first time we've used them and so far so good. Thanks FloridaTix.
Old 3 Apr 12, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
dawnjess
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FloridaTix View Post
Morning,

I have sent you a PM to resolve any queries. Sometimes emails go into your email junk folder, but we can send out another to you, no problem at all.

Kind Regards
Phillipa
thank you for your reply, am I to send my number though a pm on here or through your website please ? thanks
dawnjess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 12, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

Just looked at this thread, door bell rang, and there are my tickets ordered on Sunday from FloridaTix great service, I did pay via PayPal no problem there.
dan223 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 12, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Kirky123
Imagineer

Kirky123's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by sunnylady View Post
I ordered my Disney tickets on Sunday when the discount was on and they have arrived by recorded delivery this morning. I cannot fault this company, first class service!
Same here, excellent service.
Kirky123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 12, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
liznjohn
Excited about Disney

Hi

I had a problem too on Sunday but when I phoned on Monday they said they could see i had tried to order on sunday but that my card was declined? they could not tell me why but hey.

They done the transaction again on the monday and it when through ok. (they also gave me the 5% discount)

I have checked with my bank and they advised that they could not see why it would have been refused and checked that it had only been taken once.

Will hopefully receive my tickets in a few days but i must say David at Floridatix was very helpful

Liz
Old 3 Apr 12, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
mojo.121
Excited about Disney

I also ordered on sunday with the discount and the tickets have been delivered today (well they are at my sisters house as i wasnt in and the postie got BIL to sign for them when he passed theirs) i didnt get an email or invoice emailed either but i did get ref no. hopefully the invoice will be in with the tickets
so excited cant wait to see who are on the tickets, is that a bit sad
mojo.121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 12, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post

I ordered 3 universal tickets and got confirmation email through straight away.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread