Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 30 May 12, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
marciehatter
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by chillerman View Post
Just come of the phone having spoken to a Thompson shop, and have been told that if your departing in August, they are valid into September! We're flying Aug 30th and she assured me, that they would work, as the booking system wouldnt allow it otherwise. Also they are £85 per adult and e-tickets to exchange when over there. Hope this helps a few people.
Unfortunately we're flying 6th September! Still, might pop into our local branch and ask!
marciehatter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 12, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
paul_sheps
Excited about Disney

just paid for mine £75 each + 2.5% to pay by c/c (worth it in case thomsons go bust!) and a $10 voucher off a meal at Planet Hollywood! Very happy indeed Pick up 4 weeks before we go.

2005: Villa Southern Dunes
2007: Villa Lindfields
2009: Dibb Villa Emerald Island Resort
2012: Dibb Villa Sunridge Woods
paul_sheps is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 12, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
paul_sheps
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Disney&ME View Post
disney sure if this is nation wide but they are offering 30% off some attraction tickets at the moment. Not sure if this is nationwide.
They offered me the flex ticket for £154 per adult and can't remember the kids price.
Unfortunately for me I've already got my universal tickets
They were offering the 3 park bonus ticket for £85 and the 2 park for £75.

Sorry for errors but on predictive text
Many thanks for this info

2005: Villa Southern Dunes
2007: Villa Lindfields
2009: Dibb Villa Emerald Island Resort
2012: Dibb Villa Sunridge Woods
paul_sheps is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 12, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Hey birdiesx4 I grew up in Morecambe! Glad u lovin the DIBB too!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 12, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
A big thank you for heads up on this yesterday OP
another dibb saving to join the growing list for this trip

Got Universal two park tickets from local Thomsons - Harry Potter here we come
It did take a bit of explaining to the staff in the shop as they had no big advert for this offer and it is only available instore( even though nobody there seems to know about it) Great saving.

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 12, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
pluto-paul
Imagineer

yey got mine this afternoon
Got universal tix, sea world, aquatica and busch gardens with transport, o and a $10 meal voucher for planet holywood. for £154 per adult.
they are e tickets, are these easy to exchange over there? and can you exchange them at any of the above parks?

1999 comfort inn 2001 ASM
2002 & 2004 Nikki Bird
2009 Hawthorn Suites 2012 Embassy suites
2014 Rosen inn Point Orlando
pluto-paul is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 12, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Zetta65
Trainee Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 37
Yey got mine over phone just now £75 2 park universal bonus ticket saved me £153 as there are nine of us. I rang the Stockton Branch at Teeside Park as they are open until 9pm so happy I read the Dibb today, dont you just love it!
Zetta65 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 12, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Just got a call back from Thomson's (The Forte Glasgow). They were quoting me £122 for a 3 park ticket for Universal, explained that they were considerably dearer than other sites and also explained about the 30% off certain tickets but absolutely no joy, said the best she could do was to take 10% off.
I really wanted the seaworld/busch but looks like I will be going to another site for them.
Well done to those that got their tickets with the 30% discount.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 12, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Zetta65
Trainee Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 37
Originally Posted by keanda View Post
Just got a call back from Thomson's (The Forte Glasgow). They were quoting me £122 for a 3 park ticket for Universal, explained that they were considerably dearer than other sites and also explained about the 30% off certain tickets but absolutely no joy, said the best she could do was to take 10% off.
I really wanted the seaworld/busch but looks like I will be going to another site for them.
Well done to those that got their tickets with the 30% discount.
Ring this number 0844 8541294 Stockton Branch open until 9pm just booked mine 2 park for £75 each she said the 3 park where around £86 ish i think and you can do it over the phone the lady I dealt with was great on no hassles.
Zetta65 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 12, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
gixer08
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Zetta65 View Post
Ring this number 0844 8541294 Stockton Branch open until 9pm just booked mine 2 park for £75 each she said the 3 park where around £86 ish i think and you can do it over the phone the lady I dealt with was great on no hassles.
Thanks Zetta might give this a go myself tomorrow if you dont mind , i tried our local Thomsons earlier and they hadnt heard of any 30% discount .
Strange how some stores are unaware of their own offers

Regards Gixer08
gixer08 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread