Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 22 Aug 13, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
chinkyboy
slightly serious Dibber

chinkyboy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I have just purchased these tickets 3 adults for £ 102.69. We will use them next week (hopefully).
Viator would not sell them if you cant use them, I am trying to convince myself.
It really is a great deal and I could not see any ref to Florida residents.
chinkyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 13, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Roosterroo
Excited about Disney

fingers crossed chinkyboy make sure you post how you get on
Roosterroo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 13, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Roosterroo
Excited about Disney

sorry posted too soon, it doesn't mention the residency bit unless you click on the 'schedule' tab where it says 'overview schedule pricing'
Roosterroo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 13, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
dbm001
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Roosterroo View Post
sorry posted too soon, it doesn't mention the residency bit unless you click on the 'schedule' tab where it says 'overview schedule pricing'
Yes, but it didn't say that when I booked, I went over it with a fine tooth comb and nowhere did it say you had to be a US resident, this has been added in the last couple of days. Neither does it say it on my voucher that I printed out on the 15th, however if I log on to my account now it is on the voucher if I want to reprint it.

It's quite naughty by viator to be honest, as they are changing the terms of the offer after purchase.
dbm001 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 13, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
chinkyboy
slightly serious Dibber

chinkyboy's Reviews
Eeeek, I will just hope for the best and have a bit of a rant if we get a refusal.
chinkyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 13, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
dbm001
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by chinkyboy View Post
Eeeek, I will just hope for the best and have a bit of a rant if we get a refusal.
I think that's the best way forward! Enjoy...
dbm001 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 13, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
chinkyboy
slightly serious Dibber

chinkyboy's Reviews
Originally Posted by dbm001 View Post
I think that's the best way forward! Enjoy...
Thanks we plan to.
Old 22 Aug 13, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

OH NO

See POST No10 on this Thread

I had a feeling this might happen!

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=729389

If you have printed your terms & conditions & there was NO mention of US residency requirement, take it up NOW with the seller.

Otherwise you may be caught out at Seaworld.

These Co's should not be selling to UK residents IF there is a US residency requirement which some clearly cannot fulfill.

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 13, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
dbm001
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by lam View Post
OH NO

See POST No10 on this Thread

I had a feeling this might happen!

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=729389

If you have printed your terms & conditions & there was NO mention of US residency requirement, take it up NOW with the seller.

Otherwise you may be caught out at Seaworld.

These Co's should not be selling to UK residents IF there is a US residency requirement which some clearly cannot fulfill.
I have just sent an email to viator questioning the new terms on the tickets and where I stand with these tickets. Will keep everyone updated.
Old 23 Aug 13, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Roosterroo
Excited about Disney

I agree if you printed and it has no mention of us residency on your terms then you should be fine, but id get them to change your ticket for a normal weekday one at no cost else when you get to the gate you may have to have the same argument again and seaworld will only have your word that viator says those tickets are valid as the barcode on ticket will be registered as the us residents ticket.
Closed Thread