Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 18 Jan 14, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
disney131
Trainee Dibber

Question Has anyone used Orlandoattractions.com?

I'm looking for a 2 day Universal/IOA ticket and a 1 day Seaworld ticket and would like to receive actual tickets as staying at HRH and entering parks early so actual tickets will make it easier. Orlando attractions seem to be coming out cheapest. I'm sure someone on the Dibb must have used them and would like to know if you found them ok and also received actual tickets. I've only ever used Attractions Tickets Direct who have always been great for tickets but they only do a 14 day ticket or a flexi and this time around I know I won't have time for more than the 2 days. One other thing I was wondering was if tickets are shipped from the US with extra for customs etc. would I still be better off sticking with who I know. Any advice please?
disney131 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 14, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Originally Posted by disney131 View Post
I'm looking for a 2 day Universal/IOA ticket and a 1 day Seaworld ticket and would like to receive actual tickets as staying at HRH and entering parks early so actual tickets will make it easier. Orlando attractions seem to be coming out cheapest. I'm sure someone on the Dibb must have used them and would like to know if you found them ok and also received actual tickets. I've only ever used Attractions Tickets Direct who have always been great for tickets but they only do a 14 day ticket or a flexi and this time around I know I won't have time for more than the 2 days. One other thing I was wondering was if tickets are shipped from the US with extra for customs etc. would I still be better off sticking with who I know. Any advice please?
We've used them a few times and always had excellent service. I prefer actual tickets for the same reason and always received them promptly from OA.
Old 18 Jan 14, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
letty
Imagineer

Ive used them twice for universal tickets and will be using them again this year. Grea prices, prompt service
Old 18 Jan 14, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi all.I am so sorry to gatecrash a post but dont know what esle to do. I have recently subscribed to DIBB and have loads of questions to ask but cant work out how to post a new thread. I know it is probably me being stupid but all I seem able to do is send a personal message. Please can someone help me.Many thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 14, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
EllieP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Anne Marie Lee View Post
Hi all.I am so sorry to gatecrash a post but dont know what esle to do. I have recently subscribed to DIBB and have loads of questions to ask but cant work out how to post a new thread. I know it is probably me being stupid but all I seem able to do is send a personal message. Please can someone help me.Many thanks
If you click on whichever forum your question is about there should be a blue new thread box underneath the title of the forum. Just click that and you're away 😉
EllieP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 14, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by disney131 View Post
Absolutely no problem with buying from Orlando Attractions. We have used them many times. They are a US company but have an Ascot office. You dont pay cc charges or postage on some combinations of tickets (those including Disney tickets I think).

Consider buying 2 day park-to-park tickets. These will be needed to access some of the new Harry Potter attractions (eg Hogwarts express).

If you phone the Ascot office number and request your tickets you may be eligible for their deposit scheme dependant on the total cost of your tickets. The deposit scheme is not available online.

NB - think our Seaworld tickets are turnstile ready vouchers - so print and go. No need to do will-call.
Old 18 Jan 14, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post

Many thanks - thats really helpful.
Old 18 Jan 14, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
We've used Orlando Attractions twice before - good service and great prices. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

They actually post the tickets from here in the UK - they have an office in Ascot. So no customs to pay. However, I think if you're only getting Universal and Seaworld tickets you may have to pay postage.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 14, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
MikeH23
Very Serious Dibber

MikeH23's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We used them in 2010 & will have no hesitation in using them again this year
MikeH23 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 14, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
batleyboy26
Imagineer

We've just bought 6 park combo tickets from Florida Escapes - have a look at them as they have 2% discount at the moment and no credit card charges either. They were cheaper than Orlando Attractions and you get actual tickets from them too.
1991 - Buenaventura Lakes Villa;1992 - Hawaiian Econolodge; 1993 - DLP, Sequoia Lodge; 1998 - DLP - Cheyenne; 2000 - Buenaventura Lakes Villa; 2004 - Oak Plantation Resort; 2006 - Holiday Inn Sunspree; 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 - Bahama Bay
batleyboy26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread