Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 20 Apr 15, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Queen_Elsa View Post
Hi there, the email address is ResortFloridaMailboxNew@thomson.co.uk. I used it to get them to link my booking
Yes, I tried this twice and keeps getting undelivered! But thanks for your help, I realise it is a case of getting the 7 digit number, but it shouldn't be so difficult, I do hope we can get it sorted soon, I don't want to get bogged down in fighting to get this sorted, i just want to enjoy planning my holiday
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 15, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by andyb1126 View Post
Thanks DD. Isnt it frustrating that it has to come to this? Its taking all the excitement away for me at the moment.
Yes, I feel that too, hope it can be sorted tomorrow. Guess I won't sleep much tonight as I'm a worrier!
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 15, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
andyb1126
Serious Dibber

Ha ha, me too, I didnt sleep a wink last night!

May I ask when you booked?
andyb1126 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 15, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
adamtoonarmy
Imagineer

Hey guys just wanted to say I hope you get sorted. The poor service provided by Thomson and other UK travel agents really winds me up. A TA should add value to a holiday booking not make it harder for you!

Best of luck

DDP Vs OOP Live! June 2018
adamtoonarmy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 15, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
andyb1126
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by adamtoonarmy View Post
Hey guys just wanted to say I hope you get sorted. The poor service provided by Thomson and other UK travel agents really winds me up. A TA should add value to a holiday booking not make it harder for you!

Best of luck
Thanks Adam, I just cant believe the lack of info that is passed on to the staff. Surely with the amount of holidays they must sell to Florida, it cant be that hard to get the staff together for half an hour and tell them how it works.

If the company I work for where this incompetent, we would be out of business by now.
andyb1126 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 15, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Ha ha, me too, I didnt sleep a wink last night!

May I ask when you booked?
Hi again, I booked 10 days ago. I wasn't really worried as I thought it may take a week to link to MDE but it should be fine by now. The rep in our local shop said that there was no rush to link up as we can't book anything yet, but that's not the point, we should be able to link straight away, and how long can they use that excuse, ADR can be made 6 months in advance and FP+ 60 days, will they still be fobbing us off then! I hope not
Old 20 Apr 15, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
andyb1126
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Hi again, I booked 10 days ago. I wasn't really worried as I thought it may take a week to link to MDE but it should be fine by now. The rep in our local shop said that there was no rush to link up as we can't book anything yet, but that's not the point, we should be able to link straight away, and how long can they use that excuse, ADR can be made 6 months in advance and FP+ 60 days, will they still be fobbing us off then! I hope not
Thats my concern too. The more I think about it, the more I just want my money back on the park tickets and Ill buy them myself on the disney site. At least then its just a case of adding the accommodation when I can finally squeeze the correct reference number from Thomson.

Going to go into the shop tomorrow so Ill let you know what they say.
Old 20 Apr 15, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Thats my concern too. The more I think about it, the more I just want my money back on the park tickets and Ill buy them myself on the disney site. At least then its just a case of adding the accommodation when I can finally squeeze the correct reference number from Thomson.

Going to go into the shop tomorrow so Ill let you know what they say.
So, if we cancel the park tickets and then buy them through Disney website, we can add our existing accommodation and get FP 60 days in advance? But, we would still need the 7 digit number? That's the main problem all ways as I see it though!
Old 20 Apr 15, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

I will also ring them tomorrow and let you know if I get any sense too
Old 20 Apr 15, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
andyb1126
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
So, if we cancel the park tickets and then buy them through Disney website, we can add our existing accommodation and get FP 60 days in advance? But, we would still need the 7 digit number? That's the main problem all ways as I see it though!
As far as I can figure out yes, the park tickets can be linked to your Disney account, then link the accommodation when we finally get it.

Getting the 7 digit ref does seem to be the easy bit though, at least thats something we only have to pester Thomson for. In fact, Im hopnig the 5 digit ref will eventually work. But the park tickets are through someone else (Hotelbeds) so getting that requires Thomson to pester them, and if they say no, we are stuck.
Closed Thread