Old 20 Apr 15, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Originally Posted by mexico07 View Post
Hi Kate I think you have to pay upfront xxx
I thought that would be the case, many thanks for letting me know. I need to get saving lol!
Old 22 Apr 15, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Just thought I'd update for anyone with any concerns about these tickets I revieved two emails today regarding my order the first was my universal 2 park bonus ticket with a off to print which is our actual tickets and says we print them snd take them to the turnstile with our id on our first visit , however I have the feeling that universal will probably reissue us with a card ticket, the second email was our voucher for our five day myw tickets and says that this is our confirmation take it to guest services where we will be issued with tickets, really happy with this service as we have saved a small fortune xxx
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 15, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mulv2222
Very Serious Dibber

Sounds great but i can't find MYW tickets on there?
mulv2222 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 15, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Slinky Malinki
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by mulv2222 View Post
Sounds great but i can't find MYW tickets on there?
Go to Plan Journey on the main page and then select Activities from the menu that appears. Enter Orlando, your travel dates that have to be 2015 and then tick the theme park box.
Slinky Malinki is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 15, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
mulv2222
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Slinky Malinki View Post
Go to Plan Journey on the main page and then select Activities from the menu that appears. Enter Orlando, your travel dates that have to be 2015 and then tick the theme park box.
Thanks. Will try again.
mulv2222 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 15, 11:56 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

I've now linked ours to MDE no problem at all😀😀😀
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 15, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Slinky Malinki
Being a bit Goofy

I've now linked ours to MDE no problem at all😀😀😀
I was going to ask you that. Sounds excellent
Slinky Malinki is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 15, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Florida1990
Excited about Disney

Just thought I'd update for anyone with any concerns about these tickets I revieved two emails today regarding my order the first was my universal 2 park bonus ticket with a off to print which is our actual tickets and says we print them snd take them to the turnstile with our id on our first visit , however I have the feeling that universal will probably reissue us with a card ticket, the second email was our voucher for our five day myw tickets and says that this is our confirmation take it to guest services where we will be issued with tickets, really happy with this service as we have saved a small fortune xxx
Thanks for this great heads up...I'm buying the same tickets as you, can you just confirm the Universal Tickets are for both parks and you can go as many times as you want in the 14 days and can you also park hop (ie catch the Hogwarts express from one park to the other). I'm buying them if this is the case, saved us over £200... Massive thanks...
Florida1990 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 15, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Slinky Malinki
Being a bit Goofy

Originally Posted by Florida1990 View Post
Thanks for this great heads up...I'm buying the same tickets as you, can you just confirm the Universal Tickets are for both parks and you can go as many times as you want in the 14 days and can you also park hop (ie catch the Hogwarts express from one park to the other). I'm buying them if this is the case, saved us over £200... Massive thanks...
The ones american airlines sell allow to go from park to park.

1 Day Park to Park Ticket £91.37 £83.89
2 Day Park to Park Ticket £110.02 £101.57
3 Day Park to Park Ticket £116.49 £106.95
2-Park Bonus Ticket £114.02 £105.34
3-Park Bonus Ticket £123.29 £114.61

Park to park - both Universal and IOA for 1, 2 or 3 days.
Bonus tickets - both Universal and IOA as many times as you like for 14 consecutive days..

The 3 park bonus ticket allows you to go to Wet N Wild as well.
Old 28 Apr 15, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Florida1990 View Post
Glad your saving some money too😀😀😀 we have the 2 park bonus tickets for universal this is two weeks from first day of use unlimited access to both parks, and because the exchange rate is slightly better just now there is even more of a saving than we got ️xxx
Closed Thread