Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 10 Mar 16, 02:57 AM  
Link to this Post
disneytohavefun
Proud to wear my Ears

Hi I have booked 6 of these tickets for May, I was concerned by the date on them as we weren't planning to go that day, emailed Expedia twice and have had no reply from them, I emailed universal and they got back to me to say they had our booking for 14 day tickets and we could pick them up any day, would not use Expedia again after the way they ignore you
disneytohavefun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 16, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Belle908 View Post
Take a screen dump of the wording on their website just in case they update it and you have no proof of how badly worded it was.
I've done this. The only possible reference to 2 days is the clock in the corner at the moment.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 16, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by disneytohavefun View Post
Hi I have booked 6 of these tickets for May, I was concerned by the date on them as we weren't planning to go that day, emailed Expedia twice and have had no reply from them, I emailed universal and they got back to me to say they had our booking for 14 day tickets and we could pick them up any day, would not use Expedia again after the way they ignore you
Hopefully this is the case and it's just one person that does not know what they're talking about.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 16, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeysbuddy
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

I would contact Universal if the booking is done, they should have reference to it on there systems. Just like Disneytohavefun has said, get on the phone to universal if possible and they will be able to tell you exactly what you have booked.

God only knows who you will get at Expedia, sounds like they are just a call centre probably hiring monkeys.
mickeysbuddy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 16, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
lesleyjane66
Excited about Disney

I had these tickets last year with a date on them like yours and I had no trouble changing them at Universal for the 14 day tickets. I understand your concern though !
lesleyjane66 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 16, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
dave
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wuzzle View Post
Someone has pointed out the little clock that says 2d next to it (which I didn't see, I just read the text), all their other tickets have that symbol next to them with the number of days (14 day disney ultimate has 14, 7 day has 7) so I am inclined to think he's right and they've just worded it really badly making me think it was 14 days

The voucher does say it's only valid on the 29th, which again was not really made clear before booking, I assumed they were asking for a date but it wouldn't be the only day you could pick up a 14 day ticket (I mean some people book tickets a year in advance plans change!)

I've just posted another post on their facebook page again explaining everything and asking for a refund before Monday. I can't believe they wouldn't have anyone in charge until Monday!
From what I can see it's fine. It states 2 park bonus ticket allowing admission on all days in a 14 day consecutive period.

Sunset lakes 01, Weston Hills 03,Indian Ridge 04, Davenport 04, Westridge 06 & 07, Florida Pines 08, Lake Berkley 09, Windsor Hills 10, Emerald Island 12, Westridge 13, Legacy Park 15, Eagle Pointe 16, Loma Linda & Windsor Hills 17, Westridge 18, Bella Vida 19
FLORIDA MASTERS WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2015
HOLIDAY GENIE / TRAVELUP WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2016
dave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 16, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
If you paid on your credit card and have issues take it up with them they should be able to help.
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 16, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by Wuzzle View Post
Hopefully this is the case and it's just one person that does not know what they're talking about.
I'm positive you are right here, on the page I was looking at, the little clock says 2+. They don't even sell 2 day tickets from what I can see on the .co.uk site. I really don't think you have too much to worry about but definitely get on their case asap!
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 16, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
parkgirl
VIP Dibber

parkgirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 14
Try not to worry - I am sure it will be sorted. Either the CS agent is incorrect or you have been sent incorrect tickets by mistake. Hopefully Monday will confirm everything for you and put your mind at rest. Good luck x
CSR October 2011, POFQ May 2012, POP July 2012, SSR April 2013, OKW Oct 2014, OKW July 2016, All Stars Music April 2017, OKW/BLT July 2018, All Stars Sports Oct 2019, Riviera May 2022, GFR/AKL Oct 2022, Disney 5K Riviera/copper creek 2024, SSR Aug 2024
parkgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 16, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
sotagals
Imagineer

Expedia are absolutely atrocious if anything goes wrong with your booking.

They don't reply to emails and if you ring the call centre you are on for ages at 10p a minute and as they are so badly trained they don't know what you are talking about.

So much of the info they send you is badly worded and I think in this case your tickets will be fine.
sotagals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread