Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 19 Nov 15, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
wendy7654
VIP Dibber

Anyone there now

Just wondering if anyone has arrived since the parks opened up yesterday and how it is?

Windwood Bay 2008/2009
DIBB Villa - Sandy Ridge 2010
Sandy Ridge Villa-2013
DIBB Villa - Westhaven July 2018

Hotel Elysee Val De Europe May 2015
Seqouia Lodge DLP Xmas/New Year 2015
Seqouia Lodge GF Xmas/New Year 2016
Sequoia Lodge GF Xmas/New Year 2017
Sequoia lodge May 2019- August 2022- Hopefully
wendy7654 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 15, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
cazspence
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Perfectly fine. We been here since Monday and had the best week ever.
cazspence is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 15, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
LISAM
Imagineer

Have to agree, I was actually sick with worry before we came and It has been brilliant! Cast members are going that extra mile with everything, security very much there but not in a bad way. We had a brilliant day at the parks yesterday, walk ons for nearly everything, just back from val d'europe shopping with dd. Bought too much, security checking your bags at every shop door, but again I have no problems with that, and they were very friendly with it.
I respect anyone's decision not to go, I nearly didn't myself - but now I'm here it feels very much like a normal, wonderful Disney holiday
Old 19 Nov 15, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Ben1993
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Glad to hear DLP is carrying on as usual, not surprised that the resort is quiet, I am worried about the attendance impact in the coming weeks and months, I hope we don't see a crash.
Old 19 Nov 15, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
LISAM
Imagineer

Seems a lot busier today than yesterday. Were just having an afternoon rest cuz we've been full on since we arrived ( and didn't sleep much before we came with worry). I would like to reiterate to anyone coming - don't worry, its great!
Old 19 Nov 15, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
cazspence
slightly serious Dibber

lol Lisa we've just nipped back to hotel for a rest too. Off to gf lounge soon for some snacks and coffee before heading back to park.
cazspence is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 15, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
LISAM
Imagineer

Mobile

Im in the lounge! Sittin on my own waiting for dd
Old 19 Nov 15, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Claireylouise
Getting Excited

I'm going with a big group and staying with my parents in a room! Really Looking forward to family time but also for some later nights out etc with my sisters family ) ! Read that they are checking the hotel pass everywhere! Do you think they would issue is with two so we can do seperste things at times?! Thank you!
Claireylouise is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 15, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claireylouise View Post
I'm going with a big group and staying with my parents in a room! Really Looking forward to family time but also for some later nights out etc with my sisters family ) ! Read that they are checking the hotel pass everywhere! Do you think they would issue is with two so we can do seperste things at times?! Thank you!
you can ask for more than one hotel ID pass for your room when you check in, its fine .
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 15, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
tinytots
Imagineer

That's good to know, that it's good there. Enjoy