Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 16 Feb 20, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Loved your report, just binged read it all. sounds like you had a blast and definately had some lovely food.
Loobylou_82 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
Loved your report, just binged read it all. sounds like you had a blast and definately had some lovely food.
Thank you we really did have a great time and it was so good to try new places as well. Thank you so much for reading and commenting
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 20, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Chrissie H
Very Serious Dibber

Chrissie H's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Just wanted to thank you for all the hard work involved in writing the trip report. I love the food reports. I have only just read it, so rather late to the party! I smashed the bones in my arm/shoulder a couple of weeks ago so am binging on trip reports while laid up. We always stay off site and really enjoy the great variety of affordable restaurants in Orlando.
Chrissie H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 20, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Apricota
slightly serious Dibber

Great report, thank you very much. Really enjoyed it.
Apricota is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 20, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Chrissie H View Post
Just wanted to thank you for all the hard work involved in writing the trip report. I love the food reports. I have only just read it, so rather late to the party! I smashed the bones in my arm/shoulder a couple of weeks ago so am binging on trip reports while laid up. We always stay off site and really enjoy the great variety of affordable restaurants in Orlando.
Chrissie thank you so much for your very kind words! I’m so sorry to hear about your arm, hopefully reading dining reports will take you mind off it.

We have been to Orlando several times now and there are lots of old favourites that are really inexpensive! It’s nice to find new restaurants too. Thank you so much for reading
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 20, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Apricota View Post
Great report, thank you very much. Really enjoyed it.
Thank you so much, I’m pleased you enjoyed it.
Old 18 Oct 20, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Great trip report! 🙂
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 20, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by xuntitledx View Post
Great trip report! 🙂
Thank you so much for reading and commenting
Old 5 Nov 20, 01:30 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Great report We are thinking of doing a trip to see the Christmas decorations at some point (maybe next year!) as we’ve not done that before and it was great to see you enjoy some of our old favourites, Denny’s and Red Lobster - yum!
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 20, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
Great report We are thinking of doing a trip to see the Christmas decorations at some point (maybe next year!) as we’ve not done that before and it was great to see you enjoy some of our old favourites, Denny’s and Red Lobster - yum!
Thank you! We love the Christmas Decorations,so it it totally worth the trip - whenever that may be.

We really do have our ‘must do’ favourites but it was nice to try some new places. That’s the best thing about Orlando, I honestly don’t think you would ever run out of new places to try. Thank you for reading.