Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 28 Sep 20, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
windsorwives
I want to go now!

Can you tell me which Facebook service you have used? I am also needing a B&BW fix!
windsorwives is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 20, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
AntonyJ
Imagineer

Search for:

Bath and Body Works Fans UK
AntonyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 20, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

Another one who has started using Facebook groups for Bath & Body Works! There's several groups on Facebook, everyone seems to be charging around the same price for things

From Minnie Ears to Universal inspired knotbands and much much more for your Disney Trip
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

I've also found a company reccommended elsewhere this morning. Magic To Your Door, they mainly focus on Shop Disney and Loungefly but says to drop them a message about anything you want to order and they can look to do this - so could possibly do Bath & Body Works. They include customs/taxes in your price! I'm going to be ordering a few bits from Shop Disney today with them

From Minnie Ears to Universal inspired knotbands and much much more for your Disney Trip
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 20, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
tink18
Excited about Disney

tink18's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I’ve been using shopping USA, they are also on FB and they give you the complete end price, you pay a membership of £2 a month but unlimited orders and the product price is just what you pay there no up charge
tink18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 20, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by tink18 View Post
I’ve been using shopping USA, they are also on FB and they give you the complete end price, you pay a membership of £2 a month but unlimited orders and the product price is just what you pay there no up charge
Hi there, I’ve just had a look in their website, if I ordered with them I presume you have to become a member first ? Also what is the shipping costs like? Many thanks
Lovesholidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List