Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 13 Jul 21, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
jenna288
Apprentice Imagineer

having 2 bookings with BA

Got a booking for WDW October but keep reading about people who have a couple of different dates booked. Looking to book next month for July 2022 with BA (flight and car so only need to put down 350). If October happens, will I be able to move the date of the July holiday to 2023? I know they are letting us change dates at the moment. Struggling to get through to them so just wondered if anyone knew.
WDW and Universal August 2022
NY and WDW March 2024
jenna288 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

I think that covid policy is only for bookings taken by 30th April 2022.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jenna288 View Post
Got a booking for WDW October but keep reading about people who have a couple of different dates booked. Looking to book next month for July 2022 with BA (flight and car so only need to put down 350). If October happens, will I be able to move the date of the July holiday to 2023? I know they are letting us change dates at the moment. Struggling to get through to them so just wondered if anyone knew.
Watch out, so far the Book with Confidence policy only goes to the end of April next year then we go back to normal Ts and Cs (unless Ba change this) so moving bookings will become costly.
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Vouchers can be used up to April 30th 2023.

'For bookings made prior to 3 March 2020 for journeys due to have started by 28 February 2021 or for bookings made from 3 March 2020 onwards, for travel completed by 30 April 2022, please complete the online voucher form to change both your destination and dates. We will cancel your booking on your behalf and email you a voucher to the value of your booking, valid until 30 April 2023.'
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 2point View Post
Vouchers can be used up to April 30th 2023.

'For bookings made prior to 3 March 2020 for journeys due to have started by 28 February 2021 or for bookings made from 3 March 2020 onwards, for travel completed by 30 April 2022, please complete the online voucher form to change both your destination and dates. We will cancel your booking on your behalf and email you a voucher to the value of your booking, valid until 30 April 2023.'
Correct so a booking for next July 2022 is not refundable or voucheable (I that a word) at the moment
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by jenna288 View Post
The BA Coronavirus page has a frequently asked questions sections for Future Travel vouchers so certainly worth a look.

britishairways/en-gb...nds#faqvoucher

As munmun and 2 point have posted all travel must be completed by 30th April 2023.

It is far too early to say whether circumstances will dictate a further change in policy.

I haven't yet started a thread about "just in case/maybe bookings" and the possible complications of making these in the future because eventually things will change but at this stage no one knows how, if and when. All airlines have adapted their T&C's for fares which in the past have been non change/non refundable and we need to double check any changes in the following months and as always READ the terms and conditions. But thats for the future - lets concentrate on the complications of now.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
jenna288
Apprentice Imagineer

thanks everyone. Getting in a tizz with all of this. I keep getting nervous about october and the potential problems of getting the kids tested a couple of days before. It's not sitting easy with me having this stress but then again this could well still be happening in July 2022. I don't want to jump ship too early but equally don't want to leave booking July flights too late as I know usually the best prices come out 11 months before.
WDW and Universal August 2022
NY and WDW March 2024
jenna288 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
We have October and February booked and I am planning on booking July 2022 (flights and a hotel for part of the trip). I think the vouchers can be used for just hotel bookings so could use them for that or if this October is cancelled use them for next year.