Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Accommodation
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 18 May 19, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
#1
Diz
Apprentice Imagineer
 
Diz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 10
Second stay in one holiday how to book/show MDE

We are off to port Orleans French quarter on 22 July for 6 nights then go into a villa for 13 nights and have 2 nights of holiday left before we fly home. We want to go back onsite for the last 2 nights but not sure how to book that to make sure the second visit shows on MDE.

I can't remember now how I got the first visit to show on MDE

Perhaps I would be best to phone Disney to do it

Anyone know what would be best please?

Also not sure whether to do the booking now before I hit my 60 day fastpass window for the first 6 days or wait until after I have the fastpasses booked before messing about with a second booking

Thanks everyone

Edited at 11:10 AM.
Diz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Only Disney - POFQ + villa + Pop
Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 19, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
#2
Elise79
Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -
 
Elise79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 07
Mobile

You just need to link the reservation to MDE once youve booked it then it will show both stays
__________________
Make it YOUR MagicBand with www.magicYOURband.com where we allow you to design your own personalised MagicBand skin - NOW with Custom GLOW IN THE DARK

* DVC OWNERS AT BAY LAKE TOWER *
Elise79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
DCL & OKW & CR for my 40th
Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 19, 06:01 AM  
Link to this Post
#3
Claudette
Imagineer
 
Claudette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 18

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Diz View Post
We are off to port Orleans French quarter on 22 July for 6 nights then go into a villa for 13 nights and have 2 nights of holiday left before we fly home. We want to go back onsite for the last 2 nights but not sure how to book that to make sure the second visit shows on MDE.

I can't remember now how I got the first visit to show on MDE

Perhaps I would be best to phone Disney to do it

Anyone know what would be best please?

Also not sure whether to do the booking now before I hit my 60 day fastpass window for the first 6 days or wait until after I have the fastpasses booked before messing about with a second booking

Thanks everyone
You would just link it like you did with the first booking. I currently have a 2019 and a 2020 booking linked up, it would be the same.

I would not wait until after you have booked the first lot of fast passes. The reasons being that you will want to book a second set of 60 day FPS so you will need the second booking to be linked and sometimes that takes time and additionally it wont make any difference anyway.
Claudette is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disney 2019 v 2
Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 19, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
#4
Diz
Thread Starter
Apprentice Imagineer
 
Diz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 10
Thanks both.

I have just logged on to MDE and I can't find how to link as the link reservation button doesn't show anymore or I can't find it. It shows details of the existing reservation. So once I have my confirmation for the second stay how do link please? Sorry probably being dim
Diz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Only Disney - POFQ + villa + Pop
Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 19, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
#5
sha9
VIP Dibber

 
sha9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 08

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Diz View Post
Thanks both.

I have just logged on to MDE and I can't find how to link as the link reservation button doesn't show anymore or I can't find it. It shows details of the existing reservation. So once I have my confirmation for the second stay how do link please? Sorry probably being dim
If you click on resort hotel in My Plans itll show an option to link a reservation.
__________________
Lisa

Dining Reports
2011,2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
Trip reports
2016, 2017, 2018
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
First time QSDP at CSR!
Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 19, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
#6
Diz
Thread Starter
Apprentice Imagineer
 
Diz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 10
Fantastic now found thank you so much
Diz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Only Disney - POFQ + villa + Pop
Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 19, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
#7
Diz
Thread Starter
Apprentice Imagineer
 
Diz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 10
Sorry but I have now booked with WDW uk site the last 2 nights at pop century gone on to the MDE resort button and tried to link but it doesn't recognise the booking number and surname. Does it take time to link or should I ring disney?
Diz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Only Disney - POFQ + villa + Pop
Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 19, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
#8
Claudette
Imagineer
 
Claudette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 18

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Diz View Post
Sorry but I have now booked with WDW uk site the last 2 nights at pop century gone on to the MDE resort button and tried to link but it doesn't recognise the booking number and surname. Does it take time to link or should I ring disney?
It takes time, mine was about three weeks. Just keep trying every couple of days.
Claudette is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disney 2019 v 2
Reply With Quote
Reply
Ocean Florida

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

US Rent A Car

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

theDIBB Menu


US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2424
CaxtonFX  $1.2311
Covent Garden FX  $1.2454
FAIRFX  $1.2460
John Lewis  $1.2447
M&S  $1.2139
Post Office  $1.2331
Sainsburys  $1.2368
TESCO  $1.2394
Travelex  $1.2356
Updated: 06:30 17/06/2019

theDIBB Charities
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,130
£


Macmillan Cancer Support
DIBB Members have Donated: £1,085
£

Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1010
CaxtonFX  €1.0972
Covent Garden FX  €1.1066
FAIRFX  €1.1000
John Lewis  €1.1064
M&S  €1.0780
Post Office  €1.0986
Sainsburys  €1.1002
TESCO  €1.1027
Travelex  €1.0958
Updated: 06:30 17/06/2019

Orlando Weather
Florida Time
Mon 17th Jun 1:30am
Now: 23C/73F
Clear Sky
Clear Sky
Cloud Cover: 1%
Wind: 5mph - E Arrow points to where the wind is coming from.
Pressure: 1018mb
Humidity: 94%
Illuminations Smoke
Updated: 05:30 17/06/2019