Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 22 May 19, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Hardly any available now. Find if odd I mean when it was colours it didn't natter if u were choosing a year or a month before. They'd pick them out for u say a week before. Now is it the same, I mean if I order one now at so far out, do they put it to the side as such? Have them on order for your arrival etc, confused as to how logistically do it and why so many are gone.. Am I talking nonsense or does anyone get where I'm comin from. Lol erm

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
The Genie
Proud to wear my Ears

tried to order mine and it got to checkout and wont accept payment. I then got a message from my bank to ask if i would authorise the payment, even though MDE says it cant process payment?
The Genie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by The Genie View Post
tried to order mine and it got to checkout and wont accept payment. I then got a message from my bank to ask if i would authorise the payment, even though MDE says it cant process payment?
Perhaps MDE couldn't process the payment because the bank messaged you to authorise it and they had to wait until you had done so.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Griff_389
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Lovedisney123 View Post
Ive just gone on to order mine, and there isn't as big a selection as on the first page of this thread, only 34 including the plain colours. Anyone know what is happening? Annoyingly the ones the family wanted now aren't there! (BB8 and Donald Duck)
If I check on the website, I only get a choice 16, including the plain colours.
Perhaps it’s related to how many nights, or where you’re staying? I’m only staying one night.
Griff_389 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 06:34 AM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

The ones we want seem to be back but I can't get the payment to go through I have now tried 3 cards ? any ideas . Very frustrating - thank you

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 06:36 AM  
Link to this Post
The Genie
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by TartanTink View Post
The ones we want seem to be back but I can't get the payment to go through I have now tried 3 cards ? any ideas . Very frustrating - thank you
Same issue for me, except 2 of the bands that we picked disappeared also! Must be a system glitch.
The Genie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 06:56 AM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by The Genie View Post
Same issue for me, except 2 of the bands that we picked disappeared also! Must be a system glitch.
Thanks hopefully it will settle soon 🙄 and all options will be back

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
JMDisneyfan
Getting Excited

Am hoping so. Our coloured ones we chose aren't even showing now
Old 23 May 19, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

It's very glitchy but have received an email saying our order will be ready for collection upon arrival 😊
Old 23 May 19, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
It's very glitchy but have received an email saying our order will be ready for collection upon arrival 😊
I got that email yesterday and when I go to my account now it says “Ordering closed”.

What I can no longer do, is look for magic bands for my 2020 trip, I was able to a couple of days ago but there is nothing there now. I am sure it will turn up eventually.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List