Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Accommodation
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info
US Rent A Car
Unread 21 May 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
slightly serious Dibber

Did anyone else have trouble completing check out? I just kept getting an error message and to contact guest services. My eldest was after the Thanos design but that seems to have now disappeared. Think Im going to leave it now, Ive been trying since earlier this evening and Ive had enough! Will stick to the free colours.
derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Big Fat Disney 40 @CR & Universal PBH
Unread 21 May 19, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Someone earlier on another thread contacted Disney about the disappearing ones, they say they are experiencing a few technical difficulties which they are trying to sort out and they will reappear. Par for the course where Disney & IT changes are concerned lol I certainly had no issue earlier and booked mine. PS Some people are having trouble paying using a different card to one they have registered on their MDE account. I used the one I have registered and had no issue.

2019 BC/Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando
2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites
2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimeee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive

Edited at 09:11 PM.
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back after 2yrs Beach Club 1st time
Unread 21 May 19, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by teachx View Post
Someone earlier on another thread contacted Disney about the disappearing ones, they say they are experiencing a few technical difficulties which they are trying to sort out and they will reappear. Par for the course where Disney & IT changes are concerned lol
True. Not sure why I expected anything different to be honest!

Glad to hear that the disappearing ones might come back, DD will be pleased. Im going to leave it a while and try again when the hype has perhaps died down a bit. We dont go for while yet so no rush.
derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Big Fat Disney 40 @CR & Universal PBH
Unread 21 May 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
returnplanning
Apprentice Imagineer

2 Stitch bands, which one to pick! Aaargh!
Unread 21 May 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by derenstar View Post
Did anyone else have trouble completing check out? I just kept getting an error message and to contact guest services. My eldest was after the Thanos design but that seems to have now disappeared. Think Im going to leave it now, Ive been trying since earlier this evening and Ive had enough! Will stick to the free colours.
Thank God I thought DH had sodded up MDE for me - he said 'I thought you said you like a white one with Gold Castle on it, well there isn't one' sure enough a load seemed to be missing
Unread 21 May 19, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
ginger ninja
Imagineer

ginger ninja's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I cant even see my bands to change them when I log in, just our names and cards?

ginger ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
21 days of FUN!
Unread 21 May 19, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

If they still have the Olaf one next year I will be going for that one and my daughter wants Ariel. My husband and youngest son just want plain ones because Everyman and his dog will have upgraded so plain will be different apparently 😂😂😂
Middle son is in the fence
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our next WDW trip
Unread 21 May 19, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by returnplanning View Post
2 Stitch bands, which one to pick! Aaargh!
Same dilemma here. Though I notice one isnt available to order through regular channels so I might just get that one for DS and leave mine until nearer our travel date.

Actually thinking of that, unless they are going to keep the same stock will they be able to guarantee availability of your chosen band given a lot of 2020 travelers are ordering this far in advance?
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
CSR - May 2020