Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 10 May 19, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Kpzorse
Excited about Disney

Kpzorse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Did anyone see this? Won't be taking my CBD oil to DisneyWorld I guess...

Did anyone else see this news story about a grandmother who got arrested for taking CBD oil into the parks in her bag?

eu.usatoday/story/travel...se/1148429001/

I was thinking of taking my CBD oil to Orlando with me when we go. Guess I wont now then...

Sept '18 - POFQ, March '18- AKL, DLP Feb '18- Cheyenne, Sept '16- POR, Feb '15- CBR
Kpzorse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 19, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kpzorse View Post
Did anyone else see this news story about a grandmother who got arrested for taking CBD oil into the parks in her bag?

eu.usatoday/story/travel...se/1148429001/

I was thinking of taking my CBD oil to Orlando with me when we go. Guess I wont now then...
Not good news!
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 19, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Hotlush
Very Serious Dibber

Most relevant part there is "into the parks", it wasn't a 0% THC mix and she did the whole "no comment" bit when asked about it.
Hotlush is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 19, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Kpzorse
Excited about Disney

Kpzorse's Reviews
I wonder if they test every bottle of CBD oil they come across? As it's legal to buy in many states across the US so must be quite common.

Sept '18 - POFQ, March '18- AKL, DLP Feb '18- Cheyenne, Sept '16- POR, Feb '15- CBR
Kpzorse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 19, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Warkman58
Imagineer

I wonder if they test every bottle of CBD oil they come across? As it's legal to buy in many states across the US so must be quite common.
The question must be is it legal in Florida? Doesn’t natter if other states have allowed it.

Also, as it’s private property, they gave the right to ban what they like
Villa Formosa Gardens, Flights BA/Aer Lingus
20th August 2016 to 3rd September 2016,
Warkman58 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 19, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Tumpshies
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Id seen this too and im glad i did as there are times i need more than just CBD. But im going for a prescription review soon so will see if my meds change
Tumpshies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 19, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

I read tat Florida is passing a hemp bill in July, then 0% THC will be fine but anything containing it will need a FL licence
Vikkicat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 19, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Kpzorse
Excited about Disney

Kpzorse's Reviews
Originally Posted by Vikkicat View Post
I read tat Florida is passing a hemp bill in July, then 0% THC will be fine but anything containing it will need a FL licence
That's good news. I take CBD for anxiety and although I probably wouldn't take it into the parks, I'd be happier flying with it if I knew it was all above board.

Old 13 May 19, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

That's good news. I take CBD for anxiety and although I probably wouldn't take it into the parks, I'd be happier flying with it if I knew it was all above board.
I wouldn't take it to the parks, but i was really concerned i would not be able to take it to Florida with me. i take it for pain management - i don't want to go back onto tramadol and be a zombie again

Will keep an eye out and repost after the 1st when wwe know more
Vikkicat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 19, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Rding
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Originally Posted by Vikkicat View Post
I wouldn't take it to the parks, but i was really concerned i would not be able to take it to Florida with me. i take it for pain management - i don't want to go back onto tramadol and be a zombie again

Will keep an eye out and repost after the 1st when wwe know more
Could I ask which brand you use and how you take it? It seems like the new snake oil and that there's a million brands and some outrageous claims of what it does. Its something id like to try for my arthritis but wary of what to get and from where as the stuff I did get had zero effect.
Rding is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List