Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 4 Jun 19, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
#531
MrsBC
VIP Dibber
 
Join Date: Oct 10

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Thankyou for keeping us all updated. Everything is generally positive - in fact compared to a couple of years ago its marvellous and I hope DD manages to break the circle at some point. Enjoy DLP - bet DW can't wait for the peace and quiet!
__________________
DISNEY HOLS:
WDW - Y&BC x 8, AKL x 2, POFQ x 1, villas x 5; DLP - Sequoia x 4, Cheyenne x 5, Santa Fe x1; DCL Magic
BOOKED - WDW Beach Club Sept '20 (cancelled). DLP Cheyenne Nov '20 (cancelled)
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
#532
buryboy
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Jun 09
Thanks for all the well wishes
I suspect DW is looking forward to her non-holiday more than us 3 are to our holiday 😀
We have Monday to Friday at DLP then Friday to Monday at la croix du vieux pont caravan site so hopefully a bit of chance to relax before coming home
I do find updating this quite therapeutic - even if not much has changed because that in itself is good news - and the fact a number of you seem genuinely interested helps too
I do like to read the whole thing every now and again - it does make me appreciate how far she has come even though she is still a stone or more less than when she exited her main hospital stay
In a funny kind of way I which I had posted more frequently when the times were really dark as it would give a better perspective
Thanks again
__________________
Our 2014 west coast trip - pre-trip, small highs and lows , and photo book/storybook
Pre-trip reportsmall highs and lows
photobook/storybook
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads

Edited at 08:58 PM.
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
#533
JoS
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Sep 06
Originally Posted by buryboy View Post
Thanks for all the well wishes
I suspect DW is looking forward to her non-holiday more than us 3 are to our holiday 😀
We have Monday to Friday at DLP then Friday to Monday at la croix du vieux pont caravan site so hopefully a bit of chance to relax before coming home
I do find updating this quite therapeutic - even if not much has changed because that in itself is good news - and the fact a number of you seem genuinely interested helps too
I do like to read the whole thing every now and again - it does make me appreciate how far she has come even though she is still a stone or more less than when she exited her main hospital stay
In a funny kind of way I which I had posted more frequently when the times were really dark as it would give a better perspective
Thanks again
I seem to have missed this update, but just wanted to say it looks as though things are moving in the right direction. You have all come so far. I think of you all often, and hope DD continues to make small positive steps. She has an amazing family for support x
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
#534
Mrs Valentine
Imagineer
 
Mrs Valentine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 09

Mrs Valentine's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 21
Have just read this whole thing and although I have no experience with eating probs etc. just wanted to wish you and your family all the luck in the world.
__________________

DisneyJulie
Mrs Valentine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
#535
Snowball24
Imagineer
 
Snowball24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 12
Mobile

I think you are amazing and hope you have a wonderful break together xx
__________________
Disneys Art of Animation April 2013 , & Hard Rock Hotel
Grande Villas & Hard Rock Aug 2015
Snowball24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
#536
buryboy
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Jun 09
Originally Posted by JoS View Post
I seem to have missed this update, but just wanted to say it looks as though things are moving in the right direction. You have all come so far. I think of you all often, and hope DD continues to make small positive steps. She has an amazing family for support x
Thanks JoS
It's always good to hear the ' regulars' still think of our DD
When you read stories like poor Hannah Bharaj who sadly didn't make it out the other side, it does make you realise that whilst things aren't perfect , the alternative really could have been so much worse

unfortunately although I change the title in the thread opening post to point where / when my last update is( June 3rd post 525) , for some reason it doesn't make it onto the thread listing anymore so anyone looking just at the ' new posts' or similar probably thinks I haven't updated since January
__________________
Our 2014 west coast trip - pre-trip, small highs and lows , and photo book/storybook
Pre-trip reportsmall highs and lows
photobook/storybook
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads

Edited at 09:42 PM.
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
#537
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber
 
Loopylooloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 13
Hi Buryboy, good to hear from you! Hope you have a good summer
Loopylooloo is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
#538
Floridatilly
Imagineer
 
Floridatilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 13
Mobile

What a journey you and you family have been on and you have stayed strong throughout.
My thoughts are often with your daughter and I wish you all a wonderful summer 💕
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 01:24 AM  
Link to this Post
#539
JoS
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Sep 06
Originally Posted by buryboy View Post
Thanks JoS
It's always good to hear the ' regulars' still think of our DD
When you read stories like poor Hannah Bharaj who sadly didn't make it out the other side, it does make you realise that whilst things aren't perfect , the alternative really could have been so much worse

unfortunately although I change the title in the thread opening post to point where / when my last update is( June 3rd post 525) , for some reason it doesn't make it onto the thread listing anymore so anyone looking just at the ' new posts' or similar probably thinks I haven't updated since January
I, and I am sure a lot of people on this forum, are just so pleased that you seem to be heading in the right direction. As you say it could have been so much worse. Thank you for keeping us updated. I subscribe to this thread so think it was just me missing the update, when I was on holiday. Big hugs to you and all of the family and well done to your lovely daughter. X
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
#540
FamilyGWales
VIP Dibber
 
FamilyGWales's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 09
Mobile

Hope all well with you and yours. Was so pleased to read your DS's results went well today. Congratulations to him.
FamilyGWales is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in Disneyland News
On 21st October 8:51am
Disneyland California is the only major Disney theme park to not reopen after all the... Read More »
Posted in Disney Shopping
On 18th October 9:02am
Disney has reduced the price of its large soft toys by up to 50%. Bargains... Read More »
Posted in Disney Offers
On 13th October 10:56am
Disney has released details of their UK & Ireland Early Booker promotion for Spring and... Read More »

theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2724
CaxtonFX  $1.2723
Covent Garden FX  $1.2844
FAIRFX  $1.2635
John Lewis  $1.2729
M&S  $1.2532
Post Office  $1.2528
Sainsburys  $1.2696
TESCO  $1.2720
Travelex  $1.2669
Updated: 09:00 21/10/2020
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.0728
CaxtonFX  €1.0720
Covent Garden FX  €1.0880
FAIRFX  €1.0790
John Lewis  €1.0734
M&S  €1.0573
Post Office  €1.0559
Sainsburys  €1.0710
TESCO  €1.0725
Travelex  €1.0700
Updated: 09:00 21/10/2020

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now