Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 29 Mar 17, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Miss_Shell View Post
Yes, it does. And when someone says "you made a statement under oath!" She can say, "oh no I didn't" story of her life.
:angry: What a horrible person
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 17, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Does anyone have the name of the Facebook page this is on as I can't read it on here and I've had no email from them even informing me that the company has gone under or so they say it's gone under it's only by these forums I know it's all been a scam. Good job I know now really and not just turning up like some of the other victims
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 17, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post

This has been posted elsewhere.

Anyone who has been a victim of Disney Area Villas LLC aka. Disneyandi.com should make direct contact with:

The Osceola County Sheriff's Office using:

e-mail: alexander.hogue@osceola.org

Quoting crime number: 17I026566

Direct line 001 321 697 4540 (remember the five hours time difference between UK and Florida).

Detective Hogue is heading up the investigations into the activities of these business entities located in Central Florida by Marion Griffin/Verner and her daughter Kelly Price.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
floridapete
I want to go now!

It has just been reported that Marion Sheila Verner (aka Barnes and Griffin) and her daughter Kelly Anne Price have both been arrested and held in jail in Wood County, Texas about 18 months after disappearing from Winter Garden, Orlando, where they operated their Disney Area Villas LLC and Disneyandi.com scam up to 17th March 2017 when they 'closed' their business.

They are being held on charges of "Conspiracy - organised fraud" and will be brought to court in some months time. They were arrested under an arrest warrant put out USA-wide, possibly by the FDLE in Orlando or Polk County Sheriff.

They are currently being held awaiting trial in the Wood County Jail, Texas, some distance from Dallas. It seems that they may have been hiding out in small-town Texas hoping to avoid the attentions of Florida law enforcement officers who were looking for them.

Though their appearance has changed considerably over the past 18 months they are definitely the same people who scammed British tourists, villa owners and travel agents out of lots of money over the eighteen month period that Disney Area Villas LLC operated.

Bail has been set at $750,000 and $500,000 for Marion and Kelly respectively in view of the extent of their deceptions.

They are both British, originally from the Chelmsford, Essex, area but they have been living in Florida for many years under various names and involved in various schemes with their families out there with them.

Edited at 01:06 PM.
floridapete is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
amf
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I wouldn't want to take an opened wage packet home to either of them😁
amf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Blimey, bit rough for Chelmsford !
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Moz
Imagineer

Moz's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Wow...what a horrible pair, hope they get the sentence they deserve... thankfully we have booked with a DIBB villa again

*Scurries off to check DIBB owner out again*
Moz is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
marlouwrig
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
Just what I was thinking

DVC Member BCV, BLT & VGC
marlouwrig is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
Bit rough for most places lol
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyStacey
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Glad the law has finally caught up with them.
What a horrible way to defraud people!
(Not that any way is nice obviously!)
DisneyStacey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List